Hmm

Old 04-20-2013, 01:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hmm

Didn't know how strong I could be when being strong was my only option left.
I'm getting through today, and the minutes that tick by.
Granted yes, I am still so hurt, and a part of me wants to reach out and text him back but I will not.
I am more important because my feelings are important and Im the one that feels them not him.

Need to keep busy, waiting to hear back from the jobs I applied too....

One day at a time....
Old 04-20-2013, 01:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

That's the way, Evey, keep busy and distract yourself from obsessing.

Hope you find a wonderful job that will be just the one you need.

Hugs
Old 04-20-2013, 07:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It's amazing how strong you become when you are forced into a corner. Then, after awhile, you will realize that you were truly strong all along, and just didn't know it.
Try not to reach out too soon...not a good idea.
I agree your feelings are important, and that is why you need to stay focused, strong and healthy...take care of you.
Hope you find a job you will enjoy...
Old 04-20-2013, 08:00 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You have done an amazing job of taking care of yourself through this ordeal. I have the feeling that you're gonna get a great job to boot. Life is funny that way.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:10 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
Originally Posted by Evey View Post
Didn't know how strong I could be when being strong was my only option left.
I'm getting through today, and the minutes that tick by.
Granted yes, I am still so hurt, and a part of me wants to reach out and text him back but I will not.
I am more important because my feelings are important and Im the one that feels them not him.

Need to keep busy, waiting to hear back from the jobs I applied too....

One day at a time....
If I were down in Sarasota today, and if I wasn't in a great mood, I'd hit Kilwin's on St. Armand's Circle for some ice cream or the Tommy Bahama Cafe for a drink.

But I'm not. What I did last year, while recovering from my little ordeal, was I starting taking the back roads to and from everywhere. Spring in New England can be beautiful once the trees start budding and the grass turns green. A lot of times, taking back roads would double the time of my trip, but I didn't care. Just keeping my mind stimulated on something other than a sick person was therapy in and of itself...

ZoSo
Old 04-20-2013, 10:05 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by zoso77 View Post
If I were down in Sarasota today, and if I wasn't in a great mood, I'd hit Kilwin's on St. Armand's Circle for some ice cream or the Tommy Bahama Cafe for a drink.

But I'm not. What I did last year, while recovering from my little ordeal, was I starting taking the back roads to and from everywhere. Spring in New England can be beautiful once the trees start budding and the grass turns green. A lot of times, taking back roads would double the time of my trip, but I didn't care. Just keeping my mind stimulated on something other than a sick person was therapy in and of itself...

ZoSo
OMG i love Kilwins lol! But since im focusing on myself now i need to stay away from the bad foods eat healthy and get back in shape......throughout this whole relationship i neglected myself.....i need to get myself back out there......i want to feel good and confident about myself again. tomorrow if its nice out im going to lay out on the beach (lido) then hit up the circle for a light lunch.....and nar anon meeting later that night. im tryin my best......although i do get those "sad depressed moments" where i keep checking my phone...

i refuse to ever be manipulated by him. so the no contact thing is working out in my favor then