A narcissist...?? Really??

Old 04-08-2013, 09:04 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thanks, shootingstar - I'll have to look those threads up on F&F of Alcoholics, and I'll check out those Youtube videos.

Wow, zoso.....that is a SERIOUS lack of psychological awareness your AXGF exhibited!! She found grace and dignity by betraying her boyfriend's trust and cheating with multiple guys behind his back?? What a COMPLETE load of bunk!!!

The best example I can think of with my XA is how he dumped me very coldly by text, but then he fully expected to show up for a tattoo appt with my brother a week later and SOMEHOW imagined that my brother would have absolutely NO PROBLEM doing his tattoo!! Mind you, my XA has been friends with my brothers since we were all kids, and he knew very well how overprotective they always were of me. So ummm.....HOW exactly did he think my brother would have no problem with him breaking it off with me the way he did, not just hurting me but basically sh*tting on me (and essentially, my whole family) on his way out the door?? And he's going around now, acting COMPLETELY BEWILDERED as to why he's getting the cold shoulder from everyone and why he's being cut off, and he's also saying that I basically lied about how things were between us....yeah, I lied about you telling me you loved me and that you just needed time to get your head on straight, and how I knew you better than anybody and you still wanted to continue seeing me, blah, blah, blah. And that demonstrates not only his lack of psychological awareness, but also his penchant for using other people without considering the cost of doing so, i.e., he used me and when he was done, just tossed me aside, but can't understand how the consequences of those actions were my brothers totally cutting him off and refusing to finish his tattoos.

I'm glad you can laugh about it now, zoso....I'm not quite there yet, but I'm fast-approaching that point!!
Old 04-08-2013, 03:05 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
Wow, zoso.....that is a SERIOUS lack of psychological awareness your AXGF exhibited!! She found grace and dignity by betraying her boyfriend's trust and cheating with multiple guys behind his back?? What a COMPLETE load of bunk!!!
Well, my AXGF is clearly crackers. So I can either resent her for her behavior or look at how absurd the behavior is and have a few laughs...