future trippin... lost in fear

Old 04-04-2013, 02:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

future trippin... lost in fear

ugh shame me. somebody yell at me. somebody tell me to stop it. Im telling myself. wow. my recovery sucks. rehab is just bandaid and I feel like the bandaid is being ripped off without warning and it hurts.

stay in today. everything is ok today. why am I all of a sudden so afraid of tomorrow. one day at a time. right??

why am I upset. because I am not getting what I wanted. because I am not in control. Because I don't want to actually act out on all of these fears and feelings. Right now this slip up and stumble is still in my head, and I am in control of myself, and I don't want any of this to spill over into my actions. holy cap I relapsed before he did. and Im having a hard time getting back to serenity.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:42 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Oh, sorry lilly!! Hugs!

It helps me to repeat the serenity prayer over and over until I find my peace. Journaling also helps!

Sometimes I just repress my feelings so they resurface in an unhealthy way. I am learning to feel them, acknowledge (peel the onion) and then release them, I usually give them over to God.