For me this was a source of strength today!

Old 04-03-2013, 06:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

For me this was a source of strength today!

ichoose.jpg Just wanted to share some of the things I have been doing for myself today! Replacing my "powerlessness" of others (addictions, justices, injustices.... etc... with "my own power" letting go and trusting God to work all things the way they are suppose to and replacing that "empty" spot with strength! I thought this was AMAZING! Just thought I would share it with ya!
Old 04-03-2013, 06:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I love it, that's a keeper, Bunkie.

I gave up a boundary today at work, I mentally set them to take care of myself and keep myself from taking on too much. Reading what you posted will help me reinforce my right to take care of myself first.

Hugs
Old 04-03-2013, 07:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Brutally honest, want a good chuckle, its on me, dont mention it!!!! :D

Awesome! Good Stuff I tell ya, for me anyways, just what I needed today and not just today but get inside of me, make it a part of me!!!

Each time I read this I feel empowered! I have read it many times over today! I just meditate a little about the power in this. Think about how I have "choices" and these are some of the choices I want to become a part of who I am, without question. Honest to goodness this for me is just what Dr. J ordered up. He always knows what we need. We just need that mustard seed of faith!!

Funny though, confession time. I started my day "OK" struggling with letting go and the back and forth business... I started out with wanting to find or have just one "little say" or some way to have one final "moment" to show him.... HA, take that kinda thing! So I had the brainy idea to use the internet and send him/ex "not to him" but in a round about way... something about people who wrong others, a mans charater, and how to judge a man by his actions, etc... Cause as I still struggled with letting go ALL THE WAY... and my idea was that i was going to post what I found on "facebook" so ya know my ex or his family might see it and GASP!

anywhoooo, oh yessss I did have those "plans" or thoughts anyway fogging up my mind, and I even went to a "deadbeat" dad quote, which would of been so perfect! But I knew how wrong that was. And anything I did to bring "pain, suffering, revenge or whatever was not going to leave me with peace. So I aborted my "mission".

Funny thing is while I gave myself permission to do this and searched for the "perfect" saying knowing after about an hour of searching and I could not find just the right one, I thought, "maybe I cant find one for a reason." or I heard that "innervoice" oh so quietly, "NAW" I thought, my will wanted to find one dang it so I justified it and ignored what I heard and told myself "one will be coming up any second".. And I looked for a few hours....

c029: I heard my inner voice, say Okay, enough, time to move on, you cant find the perfect one cause you not suppose to... of course this was a gentle, quiet,tender voice, and it spoke to me ever so quietly over and over several times before I finally started to shift gears, listen, surrender and focus on me!!! Lord I can be stubborn!!!! YIKES!!! Progress not perfection, right!!!! A
I just thought of something!!! Good Lord, I think I need to make an amends to GOD! He only had to tell me 5, 6, 7ish times before I listened! Good Golly!~ But I did listen, and he has forgiven me. And after I did..... I began to find "sayings" and "quotes" that I like for me. and foud this one.... and finally moved out from under the "cloud" and into the "light"!

D

As I read this and reread this I felt the power from above flow into me out of me through me and the power of my journey and the power I have inside me to keep getting stronger and healthier!

So instead of allowing my reminents of vengance and my will take me back to a peaceless place and chose not to bestow MY justice upon my ex and finally listen, surrender MY will and accept his... it happens every time I do, he "moves"! This surrender of "will" that is tied to my ex has been a real struggle for me. Even thought I have grown and changed tremendously, MY will vs. Gods will about my ex and I on any level, have just recently been put into action!

Thank you God for this "I choose" this and so much more!!!! Thank you God
Old 04-03-2013, 07:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Terrific stuff, Bunkie! Your recovery is shining bright.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:40 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Great post Bunkie. Love all your special effects too, lol.