I Just Need To Vent

Old 03-27-2013, 07:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I Just Need To Vent

O.K. So My EX B.F. Once Was A Alcoholic, When That Stopped He Just Started Smoking More & More Weed So I Left Him 3 months ago.. He was mentally abusive and he also has biopolar but he does take a medication for that.
O.K. His Mom Raises His 10 year old daughter and Her Husband got put in the hospital, So My Ex Had To Go To Work and Needed Me To Watch His Child, Because they have no one else to keep her.. O.K. So me being kind hearted I agreed because I do love the child. I stayed with her while he worked during the day and when he got home.. I would leave well yesterday he calls and leaves me a V.M. saying call me and his tone of voice wasn't good..
So I called and this is so embarassing but I have to tell someone... He accused me of Stealing Meat From His Freezer.. I Was Furious and told him this conversation is ending.. I told I can't believe after living with you for 5 yrs, that you would even accuse me of such so I hung up on him... He calls back a few hours later "Crying and Saying He Was Sorry and Should Have Never Said that" And to let me know he found the meat in his deep freezer. Yeah I know so pathetic, but it honestly hurt me... I just told him you will never change and you just prooved it..
Oh well I guess that's what I get for Being Kind Hearted Another Kick in the gut.
Thank You All For Being Here and Listening to This Pathetic Story.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I say good for you for looking after the child. You did not do it for him, you did it for her. That in my book is what is called a decent human being.

You handled the other part just fine. Like water off a duck's back.

Toss