he is going to NA..or so he says

Old 03-21-2013, 09:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

he is going to NA..or so he says

So today my ex came for the rest of his stuff. He has lost his family and his job in a span of 1 week. I told him to move out and he did, went on a major binge and git busted at work. Well he tried to say it was my fault. But it's not. I told him that it was the meth use. I felt bad telling him that but he needed to hear it. I kinda preached to. Told him how he was given a great daughter and girlfriend and job and he threw it all away. He got mad and for the first time he admitted he had a drug problem. I asked him what he wad gonna do about it and he said he didn't know. So I suggested NA. He just shook his head and asked if I'd go with him. I said yes. I went to my first Nar-anon meeting so I was practicing on detachment. My sis says I'm stupid, but he asked for help. I guess if he follows thru and at least goes to 1 maybe he will take it and run with it. Thoughts?
Old 03-21-2013, 09:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Believe his actions.....not his words. I hope he goes. But no matter what he does (or doesn't do).....take care of you.

gentle hugs
ke
Old 03-21-2013, 10:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Kindeyes I love your insights. You are straight to the point. Yes, I am hoping but not going to hold my breath. I have already started house hunting and re-enrolled in school(2 things I had put on hold). I am going to go on, one way or another. I can hope but not count on, he taught me that.