Cynical One

Old 03-12-2013, 08:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry Cynical One

I wonder why the blog of cynical one has been removed . it had a wealth of valuable information.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I can't find her at all in the community.

If you're reading this CO, thanks for all your help
Old 03-12-2013, 09:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
KLM

I had bookmarked one of her blogs and went to read it today and it was gone
Old 03-12-2013, 10:43 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Im sure it is down " for the greater good" to quote the fabulous JK Rowling Imso thankful for CO. and I pray she continues to give us all her ESH
Old 03-12-2013, 10:50 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I downloaded and saved 99% of Cynical One's blogs - so if cynical one doesn't mind - if okay I can forward them to you...
Old 03-13-2013, 05:15 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

"I downloaded and saved 99% of Cynical One's blogs - so if cynical one doesn't mind - if okay I can forward them to you... "

There is a reason why she had them removed, I would PM Cynical One and ask her if it is ok to forward....to anyone.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:47 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dollydo View Post
"I downloaded and saved 99% of Cynical One's blogs - so if cynical one doesn't mind - if okay I can forward them to you... "

There is a reason why she had them removed, I would PM Cynical One and ask her if it is ok to forward....to anyone.
Hi Dollydo - I agree.. Perhaps I could get feedback from one of the Administrators? Ann what are your thoughts??
Old 03-13-2013, 08:16 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I hope that CO has not decided to leave SR permanently but respect her choice if she has decided to do so.

The MANY articles she shared where openly shown to be authored by others so they do not technically belong to CO and, personally, I don't see any reason why they could not be shared but a moderator may have a different take on that and so may CO.

I hope that Cynical One will take the "vacation" she needs but will come back to share her ESH. I appreciate her blunt, to-the-point, perspective....it provides a measure of balance and sometimes we need that honest appraisal. Her responses sometimes felt like the slap I needed to come out of my codependent hysteria. lol

To you, Cynical One, gentle hugs, much love, and many thanks for all you have done for me.

ke
Old 03-13-2013, 09:04 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Kindeyes View Post
I hope that CO has not decided to leave SR permanently but respect her choice if she has decided to do so.

The MANY articles she shared where openly shown to be authored by others so they do not technically belong to CO and, personally, I don't see any reason why they could not be shared but a moderator may have a different take on that and so may CO.

I hope that Cynical One will take the "vacation" she needs but will come back to share her ESH. I appreciate her blunt, to-the-point, perspective....it provides a measure of balance and sometimes we need that honest appraisal. Her responses sometimes felt like the slap I needed to come out of my codependent hysteria. lol

To you, Cynical One, gentle hugs, much love, and many thanks for all you have done for me.

ke
I agree.
A couple of years ago, I asked Cynical to be my sponsor.
She said, "no."
No excuses, no explanation, no maybe or someday.

She did invite me to read her blog. So much wisdom there.
I just wish, I had spent more time on it!
Thanks Cynical! Wish you the VERY BEST!
(and please, may I too get a copy if it is possible?)
Old 03-13-2013, 09:40 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Our Rule 4 discourages asking about members or their posts/blogs. There is good reason for this.

Sometimes members have their own reasons for wanting to disappear or go silent, sometimes their personal safety is as stake, sometimes they have second thoughts about some things they have posted...there are many reasons, all of them good.

Moderators do not discuss these reasons or any member conversation with members at large. Privacy is respected always, no matter what the circumstance.

So please understand when I say that I cannot discuss this, and let's all just wish her well and hope that one day soon she will return.

That said, I believe I shall close this thread, it is not in anyone's best interest to let it continue.

Thank you for understanding, and thank you for caring about your fellow members here. We do too.

Ann