feeling very emotional...

Old 03-07-2013, 08:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

feeling very emotional...

Well i was just texting my ex fiance's mom..and she was saying that her son (the alcoholic) was saying that he was so hurt bc i said that i didnt want ot have children with him bc he was an alcholic (i might of said that when i was mad one time but i dont really remember) and that he was tired of not being able to make me happy ( b/c he drank that is the only reason i was ever unhappy .h e made me happy the alcohol didnt) and he wants to be loved for himself....what does that even mean? I loved him more then anything in this world but i just couldnt live my life being emotionally unstable and always worrying if he's drinking or if he's drunk or if he's driving..thats not fair. im just really upset. i dont get why he says this...he thinks the alcohol is who he is
Old 03-07-2013, 09:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Im sorry for your sad feelings :,( I can relate. My BFs grandma triggers these kinds of feelings within me. I choose to not talk about him with her, and deflect her questions or whenever she brings him up. I love her so much, but she only ever wants to talk about him and the future or the past. I wish I had advice or words of wisdom, but all I can say is I relate, and I kinda fixed it in my life by letting her call go to voicemail sometimes, and other times just telling her I don't want to talk about him. hugs to you.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:17 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

he said he is tired of not making me happy, b/c he chooses to drink, and that he doesnt want to change for anyone and that he wants someone to love him for him? what does that mean...it feels like he's blaming me...i did love him for him...
Old 03-08-2013, 06:24 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

They blame shift, they deflect, that is what they do. His first love is alcohol, his actions speak for themselves.

Advise her that you do not want to talk about him, if she continues, go no contact with her.