Leaving SR

Old 02-22-2013, 07:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Leaving SR

I won't be coming back. To those of you who have helped me and gave me positive feed back and support being a new comer thank you. I'm finding a local al anon meeting to go to in my area.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I am sorry you didn't like what you heard here. I don't think anyone meant to hurt your feelings. I certainly didn't it. I think it's important to be told the truth when it comes to dealing with someone's addiction. It's too painful for everyone involved when you don't know what you are facing.

I think it is really sad when people come here asking questions but then, when they don't agree with the answers they get, they post a message saying "I'm leaving". It's just too bad because there is so much combined experience, strength and hope here.

Hopefully the alanon meeting works out for you and you get whatever you need out of it to help you live the best life you possibly can. Maybe someday you will come back and have happy ending to share - whatever that looks like.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:10 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I hope you come back, and I hope you read the stickies even if you quit posting
Old 02-23-2013, 05:12 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Meetings and this board were my balancing arms, I needed both. Wish you the best, hope this all works out as you want it to!