Divinely Led

Old 02-11-2013, 08:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Divinely Led

Monday, February 11, 2013

You are reading from the book The Language of Letting Go

Divinely Led

Send me the right thought, word, or action. Show me what my next step should be. In times of doubt and indecision please send your inspiration and guidance.
—Alcoholics Anonymous

The good news of surrendering ourselves and our life to a Power greater than ourselves is that we come into harmony with a Grand Plan, one greater than we can imagine.

We are promised Divine Guidance if we ask for it if we work the Twelve Steps. What greater gift could we receive than knowing our thoughts, words, and actions are being directed?

We aren't a mistake. And we don't have to control or repress others or ourselves for life to work out. Even the strange, the unplanned, the painful, and those things we call errors can evolve into harmony.

We will be guided into understanding what we need to do to take care of ourselves. We will begin to trust our instincts, our feelings, and our thoughts. We will know when to go, to stop, and to wait. We will learn a great truth: the plan will happen in spite of us not because of us.

I pray today and each day that my thoughts, words, and actions may be Divinely led. I pray that I can move forward in confidence, knowing my steps are guided.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I believe strongly that we are led to where we are supposed to be in life. So many times when I didn't know what to do, didn't know where I should go...I found peace and prayer and asked to be shown and each time something led me on.

Sometimes life leads me to a difficult time, when things are not going as planned, as dreamed, as wished. Sometimes I want so much for MY plan to work and then it doesn't. This is when I know I am being led to something else, and hindsight has shown me that the "something else" has always been "something better".

I trust God today, I trust that I will be led to where I am supposed to be. I can go with peace in my heart or I can go kicking and screaming all the way...but either way, I trust that where I am led will be a good place and exactly where I am supposed to be.

Thanks for this reminder LMN.

Hugs
Old 02-12-2013, 03:57 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

These posts have helped me to get focused and back on track today. Thanks so much for sharing!