what is your HP?

Old 02-01-2013, 09:46 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

^ words of wisdom...
Old 02-01-2013, 12:57 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I'm an atheist and I just can't get into the concept of a higher power of any kind.

I guess I just don't put it in the hands of any higher power. I just seem to think that it is something I can't control and leave it at that and try to deal with it like everyone else.

Maybe like a detective I just put it in the cold case file until which time I hope something will turn up to solve the case. Either that or I've been watching too much of those crime dramas on the OWN channel lately, lol.

Kari
Old 02-01-2013, 01:09 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by KariSue View Post
I'm an atheist and I just can't get into the concept of a higher power of any kind.

I guess I just don't put it in the hands of any higher power. I just seem to think that it is something I can't control and leave it at that and try to deal with it like everyone else.

Maybe like a detective I just put it in the cold case file until which time I hope something will turn up to solve the case. Either that or I've been watching too much of those crime dramas on the OWN channel lately, lol.

Kari
sounds logical to me! thanks for the cold case file analogy. that really makes sense.