Lunch or no lunch?

Old 01-27-2013, 10:50 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by constantlylearn View Post
You all would go NC with someone like this even out of active addiction...right? I feel its best.
Yes!

I don't completely understand the relationship between relationship abuse and addiction, but it is easy to see abuse here. Manipulating, threatening, stalking, just to name the top three...

Take care of your self and be safe.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:03 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LoveMeNow View Post
No is a complete sentence. Its very empowering too. I just hope you decide to use it. You are not a vivtim anymore, you are a willing participant in this very dangerous game. A game where there will be no winners.
Brilliantly said! Though tragically so true - game where there will be no winners... heartbreaking!
Old 01-27-2013, 11:13 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

IMO anyone that asks for good-bye sex is someone that I don't want in my life.

After everything he has put you through, he has the nerve to ask your for good-bye sex? You deserve so much better than that.

Give NC a real shot, you find that after concentrating on yourself, you might not care what he is doing anymore.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:58 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

if all he wants are breasts and thighs tell him to go to KFC there are plenty of them there and he can devour them all he wants and for a cheap price too!!!!! jerk.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:02 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
One day at a time

Thank you everyone. Isn't it sad that we allow ourselves to go through all of this? If my little sister was dating someone like that I would step in and make it stop. But for me, I'll allow it. Its ridiculous. So I'm doing NC until I have the ability to think objectively and remove all the feelings I had that were somewhat induced by manipulation and my willingness to be codie. If he changes that's fantastic! But. I'm stepping away and letting God take over. Isn't that all we can do?

Thank you all so much, it's hard because I remember all the "good" times but just like a drug I need to remember the "come down" too, which is his cruelty.