Clarity. Finally feeling ready.

Old 01-05-2013, 07:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Clarity. Finally feeling ready.

Hi friends,

I just wanted to pop in and thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart. All the replies to my problems, love and support was just what i needed.

It has been 2 full months no contact and it is just in the last week I am finally just let go and ready to move on with my life away and without my ex fiance coke/alcoholic/cheater. I can finally release the hurt and let it go for some sunshine to come through. The only boyfriend I have ever had, it was hard to feel like I deserved better for awhile until I took my power back. That was manipulation and nonsense.

For awhile i held on to such hope. Hoping he would change, would want to change and realize the severity of his problems and he had done to me- but I get it. I can't live his life for him constantly monitoring nor do I want to (tried it-exhausting and a waste of MY life). He is on his own journey and finally am dare I say EXCITED to start the new chapter of my life. I'm ready to LET GO and be with myself for awhile, take care of my needs and begin to understand what I will never again tolerate and what I want in a partner for the future. Now comes the lawyer part to divide our stuff. Praying that will go smoothly. And if it doesn't knowing that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I will check in during the process.
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season full of peace and self love.

xoxoxo
Old 01-06-2013, 03:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

I hope and pray things go smoothly for you as well. You sound strong, ready and healthy. Great job at taking your life back!!
Old 01-06-2013, 04:16 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm so happy for you! Soon I hope I'll be exactly where you are right now!

You are an inspiration to me 😺. Hugs to you! Keep in touch!