Merry Christmas and Happier New Years

Old 12-27-2012, 07:28 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

OOPS, Mr.Dev would not be happy if he knew I sent a photo of him in his "hunderwear" you can tell he was deep in thought preparing dinner. I, on the other hand was so exhausted after taking pictures of the child that I had to sit down and continue reading the newspaper.

I'm now going to send a photo of me with the puppy Barney. Guess which one is me!

Hugs, Dev
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Me with Barney.jpg (97.2 KB, 22 views)
Old 12-27-2012, 07:38 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

You are beautiful Dev!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

But I have a question....a puppy too?? Where do you find all your energy?? I need some of whatever you are taking.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:40 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

No way! You look like your just old enough to be her MOM! I'm with ((LMN)) - I need some of whatever you're taking for energy!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 12-27-2012, 07:47 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

I just showed my husband and he said........see honey, I bought you furs too and then pointed my little yorkies. lol

Wonder what he will come up with when I hit him up about the diamonds next??
Old 12-27-2012, 07:50 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

She is beautiful and so are you.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:21 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

OK, OK, Impurrfect, Crazybabe, LMN, how do I address the checks? Are you sure you aren't looking at Barney? He is beautiful! My cats don't care much for him though.

Gee, had I known I was going to get all those compliments I would have sent the photo sooner. This was taken this past summer, so I'm older now.

LMN, Mr. LMN is correct about the furs! LOL Glad their yorkies and not dalmations!

Hugs, Dev
Old 12-27-2012, 10:44 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by devastated View Post
OK, OK, Impurrfect, Crazybabe, LMN, how do I address the checks? Are you sure you aren't looking at Barney? He is beautiful! My cats don't care much for him though.

Gee, had I known I was going to get all those compliments I would have sent the photo sooner. This was taken this past summer, so I'm older now.

LMN, Mr. LMN is correct about the furs! LOL Glad their yorkies and not dalmations!

Hugs, Dev
Just make mine out to LMN. lol Barney is very handsome too. Tough call between him or Mr Dev though.
Old 12-29-2012, 04:33 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Dang, Dev, you are so beautiful and you never age a day. I love Barney too, I remember when your Rosie and my Toby were getting so old together, I know they are both playing together in kitty heaven today.

Mr. Dev doesn't need to know we saw him in his hunderwear, he's a handsome devil no matter what he has on.

I need to go shopping today and fine some super duper wrinkle cream so I can look as good as my friend Dev. I was thinking of growing my hair and pulling it so tight in a pony tail that it would give me a face lift and a neck lift too.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:48 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Now I see why you are reigning SR "Hunk magnet." And all those contacts you have acquired over the years, makes you quite the SR asset. Oh and not to mention, all your codie skills......priceless!!