Its official today

Old 11-26-2012, 08:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Its official today

I haven't been on here in forever. This place was my unseen rock for months when I made my final decision to leave my exah. Today our divorce is finalized, of course he wasn't there- I wasn't expecting him to be, seeing that he hasn't seen his son in months. It feels good to be able to close the chapter of our life together, all the love and hurt. My co dependacy is crying out everyday that I don't feed it. I did reach out to him one last time- to offer help if he wanted it. I extended the offer to last forever, that when he reaches rock bottom that I will be there to help him find a place to go get help. Maybe that is co dependent, but I needed to do that for my son and my own sanity. I needed to try one last time before I get the phone call that he is dead.

I've got a good job and start classes back up in the fall. I fully understand now that Im in control of my life and my sons. I need to build us a solid future, no matter how hard it's going to be. I continue to have an amazing support system. Although a lot of people in my life don't understand, they still try to steer me in the right path.

Thank you for the guidance and support many of you offered when I needed it most. I'm doing great and my baby boy is amazing. I pray you all stay strong and true to yourselves. Good luck and thank you a million times over.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Congratulations! Make the next chapter the best yet.