How Funny

Old 11-26-2012, 05:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

How Funny

So my husband who is in prison believes I am lying to him about being pregnant, which I find really funny and think maybe it is for the best. He'll realize it when he gets the divorce papers pertaining to custody and when he gets slapped with child support order from NY State. He has also decided that he is now a white supremacist. I keep all these records for when I go to the divorce attorney after the baby is born.

It is very clear now that drugs really aren't the source here. We've got a very angry young man who would rather hate and rage than try to lead a positive life. Oh well. He chooses this way over and over again.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

So I got the final angry email today. He doesn't have a choice with his life, I took away his choices (by telling his probation officer about his continued drug use and addict behavior which got him sent to prison), I have continually lied, deceived and manipulated him and he doesnt want to pursue "false ideals" and he wants to end the marriage and the baby is all mine.

So no longer need to play nice nice to avoid drama. I'll hold my breath about him figuring out how to file paperwork and double check with child support that he can't falsify divorce records out in Washington State or whatever he will try. Regardless, he will be held responsible for the child financially anyway.

I can't file in NY for another 1.5 years, residency requirements.

It's a weird feeling -- being this free. He has made his plans clear -- white supremacy, drugs, same ol crap. It is sad he has completely divorced himself from his child but it is the best for her too. He has made all the choices, oh well.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yikes. Glad you are severing ties with him and moving on with your life. He sounds crazy. I'm sure you and your child will have a much happier future without him in it.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Can you block his emails?

Who needs such hate in their lives?
Old 11-28-2012, 03:47 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

I'd block him, no contact, go on with your life. He has nothing to offer you...but...grief.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:52 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

I can only hope his prison sentence is long and he finds it very humbling in every sense of the word. Good riddance.