Mountain out of a molehill?

Old 11-04-2012, 01:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question Mountain out of a molehill?

Ok, so on Saturday AH had me meet him at his job and gave me part of the money he still owed me he of course was being all nicey nice then he asked a question out of the blue that I am not quite sure what to think about it.

I had a different checking account that had both of our names on it and my money was electronically transferred there I decided to close it and opened one in my name only. I told him when I did that. The account carried an accidental insurance policy on me.

he asked me if I had closed it and I said yes I told you when I did his response was so you don't have the accidental policy on you anymore?
I was speechless wth?
Old 11-04-2012, 01:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

i think id be creeped out a little too Angie. might mean nothing but man that made me shiver of what it could mean. at the very least though, he knows you are not worth anything injured, so reality is, if he was thinking stupid thoughts, they have now been squashed.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

People in active addiction think and do crazy things.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:59 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Wow!! I am speechless and that doesn't happen often!!

I am sorry CrazieBabie. At best, it was a very mean and incentive thing for him to say.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:11 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

It is definitely creepy.

When I kicked my STBXAH out of the house he called a few days later inquiring about our life insurance. He said, that it didn't matter if something happened to me, that He would get all the money. I informed him that I had changed the beneficiary. He was livid. At that point in time, I hadn't changed it, but after that conversation, I did the very next day. I don't know if he had any sinister motives, but it did have me on edge for a while.

Dollydo is right, people in addiction do crazy things....
Old 11-04-2012, 02:11 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

That's strange why is he asking that????
Be careful that is odd.
Xxxx
Old 11-04-2012, 02:37 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Beyond creepy. Are you still married to him?
Old 11-04-2012, 04:55 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Yes, we are still married I do not have the money for a divorce and he refuses to pay for one.

That's strange why is he asking that????
Be careful that is odd.

I wish I knew but I sure am not gonna ask him. I have switched up my regular routine so as not to be so predictable about where I will be at certain times I don't know what else to do.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:48 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Get an injunction.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:20 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I wouldn't bother asking him either...I mean, what's he gonna say? "Oh, I was just thinking of tampering with your brakes so I could collect when you drive off a cliff."

Is he the type to do things just to mess with your head?

I'm sorry, Angie. That's must be very disturbing. Sheesh. Does this fun never end??
Old 11-05-2012, 06:22 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by eveleivibe View Post
Get an injunction.
You are giving some very serious advice on another person's life. Based on several of your posts.....like this one.....I find it very disturbing.

"I just want the codeinr only what harm am i doing some smoke cigs some have alcohol whats wrong with me having codeine if it calms me stops me feeling lonely, angry etc. today i didnt have as much n i felt angry reading someones post like i used to on facebook i dont want to go back to reality n feel angry again n yearn for ppls company to be rejected n feel lonely when codeine takes that all away n makes me like being alone n actually reject everyone else instead

PS we're all going to die 1 day aint we."
Old 11-05-2012, 08:54 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Wow. I don't know how I missed this yesterday. Just, wow. I'm worried for you.

Like LoveMeNot said: at the very least it was cruel and insensitive, and hopefully that's all it was. Yikes.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:14 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LoveMeNot View Post
You are giving some very serious advice on another person's life. Based on several of your posts.....like this one.....I find it very disturbing.

"
I agree with you LoveMeNot! We need to be so aware of which advice to heed and which advice to ignore...
Old 11-05-2012, 09:20 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LoveMeNot View Post

"I just want the codeinr only what harm am i doing some smoke cigs some have alcohol whats wrong with me having codeine if it calms me stops me feeling lonely, angry etc. today i didnt have as much n i felt angry reading someones post like i used to on facebook i dont want to go back to reality n feel angry again n yearn for ppls company to be rejected n feel lonely when codeine takes that all away n makes me like being alone n actually reject everyone else instead

PS we're all going to die 1 day aint we."
Eh? I just thought if he was maybe threatening her maybe its best to get an injunction. I'm sorry i won't say anything in future was just trying to help i wasnt trying to be mean or offensive. Sorry.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:37 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by eveleivibe View Post
Eh? I just thought if he was maybe threatening her maybe its best to get an injunction. I'm sorry i won't say anything in future was just trying to help i wasnt trying to be mean or offensive. Sorry.
There is no need to apologize to me. It was not mean or offensive, nor was I trying to be!
Old 11-05-2012, 02:34 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

I did go ahead and ask him and although I am still leary he was right I had forgotten that I had told him I was having a hard time paying our sons life insurance but I have mentioned that before and never gotten such a response.

I am still gonna keep my routine switched up for possible safety plus it may be good for me instead of same ole same ole.

eveleivibe, I would have gotten a protection order but honestly what he said is not enough to get one.