Clarity - Language of Letting GO!

Old 10-26-2012, 06:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Clarity - Language of Letting GO!

The Language of Letting Go!!

Clarity

I know better than to not trust God., But sometimes, I forget that.

When we are in the midst of an experience, it is easy to forget that there is a Plan. Sometimes, all we can see is today.

If we were to watch only two minutes of the middle of a television program, it would make little sense. It would be a disconnected event.

If we were to watch a weaver sewing a tapestry for only a few moments, and focused on only a small piece of the work, it would not look beautiful. It would look like a few peculiar threads randomly placed.

How often we use that same, limited perspective to look at our life - especially when we are going through a difficult time.

We can learn to have perspective when we are going through those confusing, difficult learning times. When we are being pelted by events that make us feel, think, and question, we are in the midst of learning something important.

We can trust that something valuable is being worked out in us - even when things are difficult, even when we cannot get our bearings. Insight and clarity do not come until we have mastered our lesson.

Faith is like a muscle. It must be exercised to grow strong. Repeated experiences of having to trust what we can't see and repeated experiences of learning to trust that things will work out are what makes our faith muscles grow strong.

Today, I will trust that the events in my life are not random. My experiences are not a mistake. The Universe, my Higher Power, and life are not picking on me. I am going through what I need to go through to learn something valuable, something that will prepare me for the joy and love I am seeking
Old 10-26-2012, 06:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

I was driving home from my therapists appointment yesterday, when I had a such a powerful moment of clarity! It was like the FOG had finally lifted all the way and I could see everything in MY life with such clarity.

I am not sure when certain things became acceptable to me. But I can see clearly that I have accepted the unacceptable. When did I lose my self worth and stop valuing myself and my life? I can not pinpoint those exact times. However, I can pinpoint the exact time when I saw my life, my reality for what it was and what changes need to be made for me.

I wouldn't want to change my experiences, they were not a mistake. I had many lessons to be learned and I thank God every day, I am learning and will continue to learn!!
Old 10-26-2012, 07:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Clarity comes to me when I take quiet time and rest my mind. A time when I can set aside my worry, my problems, my spinning thoughts and just feel the silence and peace. Walking in nature is one of my best ways to "connect" with God, with life, with the bigger plan.

Most times all I need to "do" is let myself be led. I believe life will take me to where I need to go. I embrace each experience, good and bad, because I trust the process and know that this is just one step in a long journey and part of what will guide me on each day.

I like what the reading said about tapestry, indeed my life is a tapestry and each thread has a meaning and each meaning a story of who I am.

Thanks for the reminder, today I will make time just for quietude and rest.

Hugs
Old 10-26-2012, 08:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks. I needed this reminder tonight. I know he has a plan. I just have to stop trying to figure it out and drive myself crazy.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:01 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Ann View Post
Clarity comes to me when I take quiet time and rest my mind. A time when I can set aside my worry, my problems, my spinning thoughts and just feel the silence and peace. Walking in nature is one of my best ways to "connect" with God, with life, with the bigger plan.
I find mine behind the lens of my camera.. I don't always get to run about finding little bits of beauty and saving them for later.. but when I do, I feel fantastic.. I forget to worry, I forget to remember the pain and I just am..me finding Joy.