Kick me

Old 10-25-2012, 02:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Kick me

Those who read my update know I have been really sick for quite some time now
during this time I did good to get online and could not attend any meetings I feel like I am back at square one

I know I just need to dust myself off and get back to my meetings and keep coming here.

While I was sick AH did do a lot for me but now I see it was mainly to keep me where he wanted me still in his life and still doing some of the dance being around him gave me my drug dose again when he was not here I started withdrawls again yay me.

I have slept feel back in to the depression the doctor did say some of it was the bipolar in his opinion but I don't think so. Good ole CODIE Angie has been busy.

I let my daughter and her bf stay here and have been suffering money wise due to that my fault thankfully they have rented an apt. and will be out next week (waiting to turn lights on)

I found out my oldest AS is being moved to a prison not far from where I live before it was unreasonable for me to visit due to distance truth is I do not wanna visit but am wondering if maybe I should so I can slowly let him know my boundaries before he is released.

Release date was November 22nd I have found out it has been changed to May 22nd 2013.

Middle AS got evicted well I saw that coming he has not ask me for anything rarely ever does however his wife who is 22 he is 24 is working full time and attending college full time to be a nurse as well. I know it is out of my control and not my concern but I want to tell her run like H3ll.

I am considering moving per say not getting my own place nor staying with th same person I have 4 people at min. I can stay with and save money and not have to ask anyone (hubby parents) for anything. I really don't know what to do.

I never thought I would say that.
Thanks for letting me rant.

Old 10-25-2012, 04:16 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Angie:

Thanks for the update, though, sorry you're under such stress and still sick. Well, as you say, thinking about getting back to meetings is good. Plus the fact that your dau will be getting her own place soon is positive. I'd say focus on taking care of you and figure the rest out later.

I laughed (hope you're not offended) when you said you'd like to tell your son's wife to run like H3ll. I've thought of saying the same to young women my son has dated.

We're here for you. Prayers being sent for you and your family. Hugs.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

You'll be okay, just cut yourself a break and find your very own "quiet and safe" place. Take care of yourself and let the rest of the world look after themselves.

Hugs
Old 10-25-2012, 07:59 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Anaya, I took no offense I use to think my sons case was "special" ha ha I think the codie in me just wants to tell her I have read so much about people losing nursing license and have wondered if she would if he ended up busted in their place but thanks to SR. and my meetings I know it is not my place to say anything.

Ann, thanks your words always mean so much to me I am feeling about 80% now medically I see NO reason not to attend my next F2F and your right I need to cut myself a break... I am my own worst critic usually.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:09 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

((CB))- I agree, give yourself a break. Hope you get to your meeting and find somewhere else to stay and save some money. You deserve some peace of mind, sweetie.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 10-26-2012, 04:27 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Well my son called me last night his wife overdosed he had to call an ambulance I had no clue she uses anything well I knew she likes drinking seems she took xanax and drank.

She is OK so that is a plus and just think I was concerned about telling her she could lose her license if she can get them because of son gee...
Old 10-26-2012, 04:31 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

So sorry to hear the news. I will continue prayers for your family and you. Take care.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:08 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Consider giving your kids the dignity to solve their own problems and take care of yourself.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:31 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

OTL, I am not doing anything to help them my son lives out of town he called me upset and crying after he called the ambulance as, for my DD it was a simple economical thing and they have rented a place just waiting for the electric company to turn the lights on.

I just didn't know my sons wife takes pills she sometimes textes me about him even though I have asked her not too I simply do not wanna know what is happening their way in that area.
Old 10-28-2012, 01:36 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

You are not ranting,Angie.
Your soul is hurting.
Believe us when we say we understand,
And hope you feel better SOON!
Old 10-28-2012, 04:32 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Dear Angie

Sorry to read you are battling and have been ill.... Just remember (and I know easy to forget) that there is a Higher Power (I call him God, and Christ) who loves you unconditionally and who is watching over you.... just ask for help in your prayers.... you don't even have to ask. He knows your needs even before you do - just trust this life - however tough it gets at times - just trust..... take a deep breathe - and 'this too shall pass'.
My love and prayers
Old 10-28-2012, 12:43 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Thank you Vale, I do know you and the others care and believe me when I say it means so much to me and your right my soul was hurting when I am sick it is much easier to feel overwhelmed.

Lara, thank you I pray to God often I don't ask for anything I thank God for what I have and for the day that has been given to me i ask that gods will be done and to help me see his will.

Your right this too shall pass all of it has with the exception of DD but she gets her lights turned on tomorrow and I can have my place back I will be so glad.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:53 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Hi Angie. Just wanted to stop by and give you a virtual (((hug))). I'm glad to hear that you're feeling a little better every day. Take care.