Setting and Reaching Positive Goals

Old 10-16-2012, 11:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Setting and Reaching Positive Goals

I hope this is ok to post this thread here. I think it is relevant to us, as most of us are codies, and are usually consumed with caring for others. We just give ourselves whatever is left.

So....let's change that, with little steps, by doing something healthy for ourselves. We could give up something that's unhealthy or we could implement a healthy habit.

Please post what your Positive Goal is and then check back, daily or weekly, whatever, and let us know how you're doing! Feel free to add on/post more Positive Goals as you go along.

Old 10-16-2012, 11:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

My goal is to drink at least 2 liters of H2O each day.

This will increase my much needed H2O intake and in turn decrease my soda intake!
Old 10-16-2012, 01:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Great idea!

I am going to get my front yard landscaped (no, can't afford a landscaper, so that means a lot of intense labor on my part). Working on my house and my yard has always helped me feel better about myself and my life. I let that slide over the past few years. Time to get that back!
Old 10-16-2012, 02:50 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

My goal is to implement a healthy diet including many more green leafy vegetables and soups made from home.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:10 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

My goal is to read The Language of Letting Go daily! Here is the link for anyone that wants to join me.

Thought for the Day -- Hazelden
Old 10-16-2012, 04:31 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I feel like I am being pulled in many directions and can't give my 100%. I need to start meditating and just relax and focus.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:45 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Since last January I have lost 36 lbs. and was exercising regularly. When everything happened with my brother, my world turned upside down and I stopped exercising. I want to start exercising again and am setting a goal to run a 5k in the spring. I've never done it before and it is on my bucket list.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:15 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Smile

FaithLove, the list is so long but for starters back to weightwatchers and maybe even get back to going to church. Thanks for the inspiration.