Last gift?

Old 10-15-2012, 03:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Last gift?

So I just found my long lost documents (passport, social security card, and naturalization certificate) which I knew my AEXBF stole from me but could not prove it. (When I was pregnant he was afraid I would move out of the country with his baby and he told me that would never happen) But there it was in our folder box where we kept all our important documents in which I looked over a hundred times. What a good last gift I guess.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

And now maybe put them in a safety deposit box with you having the only key.

Glad you found your stuff.

Hugs
Old 10-16-2012, 08:47 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
rsk

That is wonderful Broken101! : )
Old 10-16-2012, 02:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

So I had a mutual friend of both me and my AEXBF come over for lunch and she was on her Face Book and she showed me a message my ex put up. It said that he was alive for those who was hoping he was not he was sorry to disappoint and for those who were scared he was he is okay. He said that he was not doing anything bad (meaning using drugs) and he was good physically but emotionally he was hurt because someone he "cared about well loved actually still loves hurt me bad, told lies to my family, friends and the police, and even tried to take away his freedom, that this month was supposed to be the happiest in his life but he will mourn for the rest of the month". Well you know what I never lied to anyone and I told the police he was suicidal because he told me he was going to end his life and I did not have any contact with him for 12 hours, I don't think I did a bad thing did I? And I got a restraining order against him so he will leave me alone not for him to go to prison. And I too am mourning the loss of our baby that was due this month. What the hell? Where do these people get off? Like I am the bad one or the crazy one? I hurt him? Yeah right like being in a relationship with an addict who lies, manipulate and cheats was a walk in the park.
I am sorry I am just venting because he is making it look like I am the bad guy and he did nothing. I am not the one who was holding on to an ex and lying and wanting to sleep with every chick I knew. I am not the one who stole, or used people to get what I wanted and then run back to my ex. And please tell me if I am crazy but I have decided to cut my losses and move on which means I will not go after him in court for car payments, I don't want to prolong my hurt and I just want it to be in the past. And I cannot have him see me because I am pregnant and he does not know I never want him to know.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)