Why do I feel the way I do?

Old 10-05-2012, 02:27 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I just learnt from a face book message that my ex now current girl friend has Hepatitis C and that she had it a few years now even when my ex was with her. He never told me this and now I am terrified I know I have to get checked out but I am afraid to go for the test. I just cannot understand why someone who claimed to have loved me so much would want to jeopardize my health and the life of the baby we were trying to have ( I was pregnant in January and miscarried and we were trying to conceive a month after that) . Please I don't know where to go from here.
No one not his parents, his friends no one has heard from him since we broke up, he quit his job and just moved to DE without letting anyone know. He promised he would always be there for his niece ( his brother, her dad died in a car accident when she was 6 months old and he was in prison at the time), but she started preschool and he was not there to drop her off for her first day of school. She was heartbroken. How can an addict be so cold hearted? Ok its fine if you don't give a crap for yourself but have some regards to other people.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:20 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
rsk

Broken101,
I am so sorry to read about his medical condition. I agree, it is very wrong to have no regard for other's emotions and health. I do not fully understand either but I am sure that it really is because of his issues and not yours...
Old 10-05-2012, 04:23 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Broken, I know it is scary but ou need to get tested for the Hep C nd everything else. Unfortunately, some people just dont care about others. Addicts care primarily for their addiction, but i think there has to be another element for those who truly dont care at all for others. ((hugs)). This is a rough ime as it seems the blows keep coming for you,
Old 10-05-2012, 04:46 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Thanks guys,

I do have to get tested I just pray for the best I leave it all in God's Hands. I don't wish this hurt on my worst enemy.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:07 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Broken - Honey - This is not about you at all. Don't give it any more energy. Get your test asap. Thank the good Lord that you have taken the steps to get out of this relationship.