Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Friends and Family > Friends and Family of Substance Abusers
Reload this Page >

should i stay with him? afraid of coming home to my addict husband.

should i stay with him? afraid of coming home to my addict husband.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:31 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hey guys just checking while I have a chance. I feel horrible right now can't eat or sleep and they not only are detoxing me from opiates but from xanax which I only take 3 times a days for severe anxiety but only because they don't prescribe it here they prescribe ativan. I still feel awful . But I can't sleep n I needed to check on here really fast and I'm so glad I did its like a cheer team it makes me remember why I did this!! Also @ becky 1982 thank you for sharing your story one of the many things I'm going through. Also imy name is becky and I wa s born in 82 I actually tried using the user name becky 1982 but it said I couldn't because it was taken! Lol I know why now lol. Kinda cool or am I just over tired??
Old 09-05-2012, 06:44 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Glad you checked in, Becron. Hang in there, it'll get better. The first couple of days are the worst. You are giving yourself a wonderful gift.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:42 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

One day at a time Becron. You are going to get through this. Just put first things first. First thing being getting through detox and then using your time in rehab to learn all you can about what you need to do to stay clean.

If you do that, everything else will fall into place. It won't be easy but it's SO worth it.

I know. I've been there. I now have over 6 years clean from crack. And I did it by making wise choices, making staying clean my number one priority, and facing life head on, one day at a time.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:41 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Just sending prayers, hugs and support. You're a role model and a hero IMO. Hope you feel better and better each day.

Blessings.