Bodily and Mental reaction

Old 09-01-2012, 01:32 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by PrayingMama View Post
They're worth a look-see at Original Bach Flower Remedies® - www.BachFlower.com. Sending you blessings and praying you feel some peace.
Bach Flower Remedies are brilliant! Since my brother was killed all those years ago in a car crash - I have been using Rescue Remedy. It really works! It helps quieten the mind without a pharmaceutical sedative. If for some reason you are not allowed alcohol - then they also offer the pills.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:42 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Good morning! I just wanted to say I hope you are relaxing a little over this weekend. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:03 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Thank you everyone for the continued support and encouragement. KE, you always know exactly what to say to soothe my fears. I enjoyed our moonlight stroll and seeing Cangel as we chatted and enjoyed the cool breeze

I am okay and I have accepted that HP is in charge. There is nothing more that I can do to alleviate or change this time for JJ. I pray this time he is isolation is the reality check he needs. I know when they are in gen pop, they have to be strong and tough. Isolation during detox sounds like the best option right now.
PS: He actually was telling the truth about being stabbed or injured in his wrist as I got another hospital bill that shows a one night stay and x rays to the wrist.

Maybe he also is telling the truth about turning himself in, because the case number on his booking is the same one from last year when he was first arrested. That would mean this is a violation of probation and maybe no new charges will result as of this specific issue.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:51 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

The worst part is not what happens,we can ALWAYS deal with that.
No,the worst part is not knowing--allowing the imagination to run amok.

For the time being,those night terrors are not for you.The situation is
neither a perfect nor an optimum one---but it is stable,safe,and amenable
to self examination/introspection.The opportunity/window for change will
never be greater,as I truly believe there is no way out of this nightmare
without jarring change or equally jarring consequences.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:16 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I don't know if this would help you, but I have tried it and found it provided some relief. Take a picture of your loved one into a closed room and tell them all of your worries and concerns . . . things you would not be able to say to them in person. I pray before doing this and light a candle - tell him how much you love him, how worried you are, how you wanted so much for him, how you are angry and sad about what he has done to himself, and any hopes you have about his recovery and then end with unconditional love . . .just send him lots of love and for yourself, I second the idea to get a two hour massage. You will feel like a new person.

I also use Bach Flower Essences, but they have a tiny bit of alcohol in them, so I am curious about sharing these with alcoholics/addicts.

Peace to you and prayers for you and your son.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:43 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Thank you Seek, what a beautiful idea.
I talk to JJ in my head all day long and I believe the messages are my way of sending through HP. I do feel okay today. My son is alive. God is good.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:51 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Sending blessings to you and your son.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:11 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

The Lord upholds all who fall and raises all who are bowed down.
The Lord is near to all who call upon him, to all who call upon him in truth. Psalm 145:14,18

My prayers are with you and JJ. He is miserable because he can't get high and is detoxing but he also can not overdose or be killed. I pray the latter gives you peace.