Soooo pissed !!

Old 08-29-2012, 05:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Soooo pissed !!

I just woke up to my husbands half naked friend pissing in our closet in our bedroom! The dudes were drinking in the front yard until 4 then at 5:30 while I'm sleeping with our baby I hear the familiar sound of a grown man pissing in my room!! I'm not going to live my life like this it's definitely not good for my baby !! I did get my drunk ass husband up to clean it and his friend was aware enough to get the **** out of the house . I hate alcohol
Old 08-29-2012, 05:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh man ... that's just nuts No respect or care for anyone except for their good time. I'm sure the neighbors just "love" them boozing it up all night esp on a weekday.

I would be furious too!!! I wish you peace today...
Old 08-29-2012, 06:01 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

That's a dealbreaker for me.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:05 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yea I know its just ridiculous !! I woke up months ago to my husband doing the same thing my problem is he needs to stop for him so giving ultimatems would be him doing it for the baby and I . Ughhhhh I'm a recovering alcoholic. Just wondering if he will ever hit bottom and want to change ? His dad is still going strong I love him and he's a sweet kind man but the alcohol is ruining it for me
Old 08-29-2012, 06:06 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

We are married with a almost 2 year old who loves his daddy to pieces !! I dont know what to do
Old 08-29-2012, 07:02 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

You mention that you are in recovery but just wondering if you go to meetings. If so, you might consider stepping across the hall to the Al-Anon meetings. There are many many people who find it helpful to go to AA and Al-Anon.

I wish I had gone 30 years ago when dealing with my XAH. I would have been light years ahead of where I am now. Just a thought.....

gentle hugs
ke
Old 08-29-2012, 10:01 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I dont know what to do
Speaking as a single mom of a little boy who loves his addict father very much (but doesn't see him anymore because his father chose drugs and alcohol and his friends over behaving like a responsible dad) I'd start with setting some strong personal boundaries about the kind of people you are going to allow around you, your son, and in your house; then I'd change the locks....

Of course your two year old loves his daddy. He always will. But he's a baby. As his mommy, your job is to make the hard choices, take care of your child and guard him from the effects of alcohism and addiction. As long as he's using, the behavior will not get better. It will get progressively hurt. Count on it. And alcoholics and addicts hurt the ones who love them - that will include your son if you don't do whatever it takes to protect him.