inspirational stuff

Old 08-16-2012, 09:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wink inspirational stuff

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone's hanging in there today. Just thought I'd share some of this sayings I found on Pintrest. Some of them really help me to get by and thought they'd help/inspire some of you

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great! So just focus and keep aiming!

Don't be mad when she finally lets go and end up with someone who actually gives a damn about her/him...your loss.

You'll never leave where you are until you decided where you'd rather be.

Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

I don't know why we all hang on to something we know we're better off letting go. It's like we're scared to lose what we really don't even have. Some of us say we'd rather have something than nothing at all, but truth is...to have something halfway is harder than not having it at all.

Sometimes life gives you two options: losing yoursef or losing the one you love. Whatever it is...don't lose yourself!

A real woman knows her worth and will only put up with you for so long before finally deciding to let go and move on.

The pain you're feeling can't compare to the joy that's coming!

People will always think that the most painful thing is losing the one you love. But the truth is, losing yourself in the process of loving someone so much and forgetting that you're special too, is equally painful.

You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won't happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say 'I don't care how hard this is , I don't care how disappointed I am, I'm not going to let this get the best of me..I'm moving on with my life.'

Sometimes I get this urge to talk to you, and then I remember that you're a different person now, it's just sad because I miss you a lot.

Old 08-16-2012, 06:14 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

You'll never leave where you are until you decided where you'd rather be.
Love it!!

Thanks for sharing this.

Hugs