Hello all...

Old 12-18-2012, 10:42 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Had the hearing and the judge ordered that visitation continue to be supervised!!!!

The EXABF acted like a comple a$$ in court, had none of the requirements from the court order completed although he claimed he had done them, no proof, so the judge didn't want to hear it.

It blows my mind that he knew this crap would have to be done before anything different would happen yet he still showed up with no paperwork showing he's following up with treatment or anything.

So, now if he even wants anything to change, he will have to obtain an attorney and file the proper paperwork. I highly doubt he's going to put up the money for an attorney, but if he does it's all good because my attorney and I already have ammunition ready and waiting to fire when needed!!!

The part that pisses me off the most, is what he's doing to our son. Or should I say not doing. But no matter what, I will stand my ground and protect him from his fathers addiction every way possible.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:45 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I am glad things went well funny how they think they can always fool the judge.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:58 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tallgirl77 View Post
The not calling is a definate concern of mine, as you said its a sign of something not being right, whether he's using or whatever. I will definatley talk with my attorney in regards to requesting the judge to order substance abuse & parenting eval.

Thanks!
Funny part to this is that in court he claimed he called every day but that I refused to answer, which was complete BS. The judge asked if he had brought proof that would show he called ie: detailed phone bill, and like everything else he "claimed" he had no proof to back up his so called actions.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:07 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

My son's dad still lies to this day about calling and texting him.....even thought that is something that is very verifiable. I'm to the point of what the hell is there left to say?? Our son is a month away from being 18 so he should call him if he wants a relationship. I don't push that anymore either cause it's really not even healthy for son to have a relationship with a manipulative, lying addict. We live 5 miles from each other and he never sees him or calls! Oh well....his loss!! I see my son everyday and am thankful he is a good kid. I would probably come close to killing him if he was anything like dad Keep doing what's good for U and the kids...proud of ya!
Old 12-20-2012, 06:14 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Guess who didn't show up for visitation yesterday?!?!?!

When the supervisor called him after not showing up, he "claimed" that he thought that he would have to call and schedule the next visit if the judge ordered it to remain to be supervised. But, at the visit prior to the hearing she informed us both that if it was ordered to be continued that she was keeping our day and time available until we notified of anything different. He thought she was going to accept his excuse but she did not. He confirmed the next visit but we shall see. Just really pisses me off because lil man was looking forward to the visit.

So, now he will not see his son until after Christmas. With his attitude and behavior at the hearing and then not showing up and playing dumb when contacted about it, I'm pretty sure that something is going on with him but can't pin point what.

I will continue to protect my son and do everything possible to make sure he is happy and safe!
Old 12-20-2012, 06:23 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Hugs!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2012, 03:30 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Awesome!!! I know it's hard. Enjoy your holiday with the little man. I always have a plan b in the event their dad bails. To the extent I can, I do not tell the boys that there are plans with him; but, what is working is a plan b ==this way if he doesn't show up, or there's a quick change in plans, I always have something fun planned. It seems to be working so far. I know they are still disappointed, but I think it lessons the pain somewhat. Merry Christmas.