AHR has the kids for first time

Old 08-10-2012, 08:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

AHR has the kids for first time

Today has been really hard. My Husband has just got out of rehab and has our kids for the first time in 40 days. He is at his moms with his brother and wife and there 4 kids so I know all are being looked after. but.....I'm trying to take this time to work on me now, however I am missing them terribly!!! I worry that my babies are missing me and he isnt calling or the they won't want me when I come get them. I know that me & my husband both have a lot to work on seperately if there will ever be hope for the future, but I just want to hug him and have him hug me back. I want to have those funn weekends all together with popcorn and movies and pajamas all day laughing til we cry.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:13 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

((((((lost))))))) I am sorry your hurting the kids are likely happily playing with their cousins and like you said you know the kids are OK. Your kids will want too come home some where in you momma gut maybe you feel that?

We all have gone through fears most of which never came true I always try and turn my fear to faith.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:20 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Lost, today is a good day for your children, to spend time with a clean and sober dad. Let that be enough for today, don't let the fear of tomorrow suck that joy away.

One day at a time, you can still work on you, live in each day as it comes, and embrace the good times, lord knows there have been few enough of those.

Hugs
Old 08-11-2012, 09:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

BIG SMILES... thank you ann. That is so true. My kids have never had sober daddy time. Now that I think about it neither have I. The scariest part is he was always happier & more fun when he was high. It was when he was coming down that he was abusive to us all. Anyone out there know what a person straight out of 30 days of rehab is like??? Here I go again with the worry. Will it ever go away.....