No contact....forever?

Old 07-26-2012, 09:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

No contact....forever?

I miss my AXBF, it will be 4 months since I last saw him, since I last have a pleasant conversation with him. He would call me at least every month, but I never did picked up.

Slowly, I start to realize that I really am no longer a part of his life. I will no longer enjoy doing things with him...ever...and just thinking about it hurts.

I dont even know if he is okay, if he still uses, if this girl who he is with now (a recovering coke addict but still an alcoholic and smoking weed) is the one who helped him to sobriety. Last time I spoke to his mom, she said that she hardly see his son too, not like when we were together. She said that maybe because he knows that he really doesnt like the girl that he is with.

Meanwhile, my life went on...not sure if I can say that I really moved on...I was able to get into a Nursing Assistant Program and still pursuing further studies...been going out with friends and family...but I have him in my mind everyday.

Not that it matters I know...and I know that no one really knows...but just to get a semblance on how he is right now...do you guys think that he really is sober?

Anything would help, I know its not healthy for me to still think about this and him.

Thank you so much for reading my post...I wish everyone a good day.