My addict husband left ME.

Old 07-22-2012, 04:43 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Oh, i trust no word that comes out of his mouth, I know better then that! I have the money. Yes he is back, it may not make sense, but I will be making some changes tomorrow.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:02 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

The longer your weakness prevails now, the greater chance of your son having issues later on. It will not be your husband's fault.

You have willingly stayed on the ride and you just bought another ticket.

If you been reading here since Feb 11, you've seen dozens of stories like yours and plenty of women who overcame the fear of the unknown and did what was best for their child and themselves. I'm sure it wasn't easy.

Seems you've been an emotional punching bag for most of your son's life. He is learning how to treat women by watching what happens at home. He sees and knows more than you think.

For your son's sake, I hope you are dead serious about your own recovery this time.

Million's have grown up raised by a single mom or step-parent and been better off that way.

Take what you need...Leave the rest.
Old 07-22-2012, 08:49 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I am in ahh that someone else has this going on thought it was just me.It may not help you now but this to will pass time heals all wounds human nature is to survive that that dont kill you makes you stronger im new here and u just made me a little stronger and i dont feel so alone my meth head husband gave me a diamond ring he doesnt work so can only imagine where it came from told me how much he loved me and made plans for dinner when i got home from work so i rushed home but there was no him he didnt take anything material he took a little piece of my heart and soul