Prayers needed for ((SpeedyJason))

Old 07-23-2012, 06:40 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  

Jason, I don't know u very well but I have followed ur posts and ur words are always very true and inspirational. I am so very sorry this happened to u and I am so sorry for the pain that its causing u. I really am at a loss for words..... I will be keeping u and ur loved ones in my prayers. Again Jason, I'm so sorry, my heart goes out to u......
Old 07-23-2012, 08:20 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

(((((Jay)))))

It is good to see you posting. I know you will get through this and it will make you
stronger.

I also understand your feeling about this person. Amy will tell you what I was wanting
to do but knew that I could not.

Your Taz is not at the Rainbow Bridge with my Mitch and others, and they are playing,
whole and happy. My Mitch btw was viciously poisoned by a nasty neighbor who is now
in jail for that and other offenses for a very long time.

This is for you:

Just this side of heaven is a place called the Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to the Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again.

The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head. You look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together…
Author Unknown
That poem over the years has helped me very much!!!

More healing thoughts and prayers headed your way, and I continue to keep you on
my three prayer lists that I belong to.

Lots of love and bunches of hugs,
Old 07-23-2012, 08:47 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Dear Jay,
God bless you, God make his face to shine upon you, and may Taz know the joy of heaven while he waits for you to complete your purpose here on earth. He is gone and his mission is done. You are still here and yours is not. But both of you are eternal and there is but a thin veil separating you.

So many of us know the profound love and unshakable bond you have with Taz. I no longer have my labrador. Her name was Martha. She was blind the last two years of her life. I arranged the house so she wouldn't have to bump into things so much. We went for walks in the forest, having no sight did not mean so much there. She played in the snow even though she couldn't see it.

She finally passed away and I miss her very much as you will always miss Taz. I think a dog is happiest when his life has meaning and purpose, and I believe Taz holds his head very high in heaven.

Jay, love has to win in this. So please keep going.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:06 AM
  # 104 (permalink)  

Dear Jay,

I do not know you, but I have been following this thread and have read many of your blog posts.

My dogs have always been my guardian angels, and I know Taz was yours, too. As EG said, dogs are happiest when their lives have meaning and purpose--a job to do. As far as I can tell, dogs consider protecting their beloved humans to be their "calling," their mission here. In a way, Taz died "in the line of duty," a hero. It is heartbreaking, but a great honor.

I hope you are feeling stronger each day. Obviously you have touched many lives, and continue to do so. I pray for your healing and send warm "mama" blessings your way.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:26 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  

Jay, still keeping you and Kirby in my thoughts and prayers. I am sorry you lost Taz.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:32 AM
  # 106 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

((Jay))

continued prayers of healing, comfort, peace and love for you ~

PINK HUGS always ~

Rita