SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Substance Abusers (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/)
-   -   Sounds simple (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/262509-sounds-simple.html)

crazybabie 07-14-2012 10:05 PM

Sounds simple

AH, texted me that his life is so f@@@ed up right now.
I know this may sound silly too many but it was a big step for me I did not respond at all. I never imagined that I could get to the point of ignoring that type message. I have all of you and Families Anonymous to thank for that but mostly all of you because without you I never would have went to FA.

So thank you :)

wicked 07-14-2012 10:11 PM

Crazybabie!
Gimme a hug!
:ghug3

Beth
(silly? i think not, if you never imagined you could do it and you did it! it is amazing!)

Kiana 07-14-2012 10:14 PM

:ring I know just what you mean. :ghug3

tjp613 07-14-2012 10:18 PM

Good going, Angie!! :D

neferkamichael 07-14-2012 10:22 PM

Crazybabie, you are FANTASTIC. :egypt:

LoveMeNow 07-14-2012 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by cynical one (Post 3488952)
Crazynomorebabie...ya done good! Next step...block his number.

lol. But no pressure. ;)

Good job Angie!! xoxox

crazybabie 07-14-2012 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by cynical one (Post 3488952)
Crazynomorebabie...ya done good! Next step...block his number.

Cynical. you always find a way to make me laugh I like the Crazynomorebabie :)

Blocking i snot an option YET but I have contacted our Dept. Internal State to see what I can do as that is all we have left besides maybe a divorce (I am still pondering this) and our kids who are grown so no need there.

FindingErica 07-14-2012 11:37 PM

[QUOTE=crazybabie;3488919]AH, texted me that his life is so f@@@ed up right now.
I know this may sound silly too many but it was a big step for me I did not respond at all. I never imagined that I could get to the point of ignoring that type message. I have all of you and Families Anonymous to thank for that but mostly all of you because without you I never would have went to FA.

So thank you :)[/QUOTE

Feels kind of good doesn't it?!

Kindeyes 07-15-2012 04:51 AM

Angie
That may seem like a small step to some, but it was a giant leap for you.....and that's what counts. Sometimes doing nothing is a really big something.
Your growth in just the last couple of months has been very cool to witness. Thanks for sharing your journey.
gentle hugs
ke

crazybabie 07-15-2012 07:27 AM

Erica, Yes actually it did feel pretty good :)

KE, your right it seemed doing nothing was doing a lot thanks for your comment onmy growth I don't see much yet but I trust you must.

tjp613 07-15-2012 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Kindeyes (Post 3489147)
Angie
That may seem like a small step to some, but it was a giant leap for you.....and that's what counts. Sometimes doing nothing is a really big something.
Your growth in just the last couple of months has been very cool to witness. Thanks for sharing your journey.
gentle hugs
ke

I agree!!!! :You_Rock_