So HE'S done with ME!

Old 07-12-2012, 08:16 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hi Washbe, just sending my thoughts and prayers and support for you during this horrible time. Please take care of yourself and get the rest and nutrition YOU need. Stress wears us down so much that we also can crash and burn.
Hugs,
Teresa
Old 07-12-2012, 05:34 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

You all know, unfortunately from experience, how difficult this is. Having an illness on top of addiction complicates things. Most addicts either have or will have health issues.

I went to the hospital today for the first time. He was asleep, woke up for a while, went to smoke and eat, then back to sleep.No wild eyes. No irrational behavior. he didn't even remember telling me he was done with me or that he was mad.

Seems they are having a tough time finding a home health facility that will work with him. The last one dropped him because he was hard to handle, on the rude side, and not very compliant! How dare they!!???

Doctor and potential home health folks came in while I was there. Doc told him this is very serious and he will wind up paralyzed if he doesn't follow procedures. So he may be discharged tomorrow if they agree to work with him.

Do you ever wish you had a video camera on your loved ones for a day when they are out of control and then another day when things are more normal just to play back for them? Two different animals. So today was just okay, but I know it's short-lived.

The summer has been tiring, and I will almost be glad to get back to work in a few weeks!