Success??

Old 07-08-2012, 04:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Success??

Still trying to attach a photo. My goodness what an ordeal!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Trinity 5 years old 5-2012.jpg (84.4 KB, 96 views)
Old 07-08-2012, 04:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

OMG, why did it come out so big? I need help!

Ann, where are you when I need you?

Yipes, this is huge!

Hugs, Dumb Devastated
Old 07-08-2012, 04:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It's a great photo, though! Precious little girl.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

((Dev)) - She gets more beautiful every time we get to see her!!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 07-08-2012, 07:20 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

She's beautiful Dev and looks so happy. She really is growing up...no more baby cheeks. What a sweetheart. Thanks for posting a new pic!
Old 07-08-2012, 07:23 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

What a cutie pie.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:33 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Hi Everyone:

Yep, she's growing in leaps and bounds. She is very tall. Thank goodness I love tall because I'm only 5' yuk! My son is 6' and his son is 6'5. She's a really good girl. Probably because I'm real consistant. This is why God sent her to me. I could just hear Him, "send her another one, and keep them coming 'till she gets it right!"

My son now plays a big part in her life. He was just here with his new family for dinner. They come over every Sunday now. I'm so happy because I didn't really have a plan B. Afterall, I'm 72 now and need to know where she will go. I'm always concerned about that. For this reason, I pray God lets me live to see her at least become a teen this way I will know if my son stays on this path.

He said tonight he was so happy, and life was good. Everything is falling into place now.

The old girlfriend did give me a bit of a fright. She called and left a message that "your son" had used her credit card at KMart! I knew he had been at KMart the day before, and of course all the old fears came back. She said she was pressing charges against him unless I called her and sent 150.00. I called him and he told me to ignore her, and let her do what she wants to do. I later did call her and found out that he had used her "reward card" which puts points on the card. KMart doesn't have a credit card, but when you're use to bad news, you always jump to conclusions.

Anyway, we take it day by day because you have to go a long time before you can really say "I'm a former user!"

Hope all is well with you all. Can't get on here as much as I would like. I cannot believe how busy my schedule is with this child. OMG
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
100_0032.jpg (88.8 KB, 73 views)
Old 07-08-2012, 07:55 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

She's beautiful and precious. I'm so happy for all of you, that you're experiencing the miracle
Old 07-08-2012, 10:02 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I never thought I would live to see the day, but I have. 35 years of waiting, praying, worrying, and once I let go, it happened.
Old 07-09-2012, 01:51 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

What a proud Mom you must be......and so blessed!
I vote this the happiest SR post of 2012.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:29 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Oh Dev, she is just darling!!! How very blessed she is to have so much love surrounding her. Just look at that little angle sleeping...precious indeed.

Dev, one day she will grow up and these lovely days will be her best memories. No matter what life brings her, she will have the memories of a wonderful childhood to see her through.

We don't get to choose how long our life will be, but we get to choose how well we live it. So live it up, embrace every day and just know that all is well. Perhaps it took the lessons of our past to bring us to the blessings of today...and if so, it was worth every tear.

God bless you and Mr. Dev, God bless your boy, and God bless that dear child.

Hugs and Hugs
Old 07-09-2012, 05:30 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Dev- She is precious and it warms my heart to see your GD and know that you have that blessing- But, remember that the online community is vast and forever and as cute as your GD is, do be careful about posting her picture online especially because she doesn't really have a voice in the matter. It's not good to take online anonymity for granted.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:37 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Dev, keep the photos big. Makes it so life-life. What a beautiful little princess you have! You both are fortunate to have each other! I know she makes each day brighter for you.

35 years, huh? Difficult days and years. I'm to the point I don't want him in my life any longer, but these health issues are strangling me. I don't know how to do that. Just one day at a time for now.

Hug your princess for Washbe.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:52 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Washbe, I know exactly how you feel because I got to that point to. He stayed with us for 3 weeks waiting for the first rehab to come up with a bed. Before one week had passed I was ready to throw him out.

Really, it was the longest 3 weeks of our lives. He drove us crazy! Then the rehab didn't work for him. I even think he got kicked out of there, but don't know for certain.

In any event, I did not allow him to come back here. Finally after a few months of doing God knows what, he called and said he was in another rehab. This one he loved. In was in the mountains with lots of pines, beautiful view, lots of peace and quiet. He even stayed longer than 6 months because he became their maintenance man.

EJGI, thank you for your concern. I always think of this site as my family and feel so safe here.

Hugs, Devastated