Moving Back in with my Boyfriend

Old 07-03-2012, 04:52 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

i think we would all want to do that for her SC, but my guess she would just crawl back out again anyway. she might need this to maybe grow up a bit. we all need to hit our own rock bottom sometimes to force us to grow. just sucks to be in the bleaches watching it unfold when you already can pick what the ending will probably be. just like one of those horror movies that we all scream at the girl to not go out there. she still does and we all know what happens next. hopefully in this movie the villain will bring her flowers and gifts and they live happily ever after.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:18 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

be sure to come back and read this in a few months, and then ask yourself if everyone here is wrong.

beware if he starts wanting a child-which would tie you to him, and whatever he is, forever. putting yourself in a situation that you are not sure of is one thing, but putting a child, who has no say , in the mix , would be very frightening, imho.

if you are so sure of him, why do you ask about it at all?
Old 07-03-2012, 05:52 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Pink, I am so frightened for you. This man has not been cleared yet, totally.

I just see Manipulation, on his part, and to me that says he feels that he cannot trust in who he really is to draw you to him. He is not giving you time to think about it, for some reason.

I anticipate he will try to get you pregnant , to keep you with him. That will forever tie you to someone that you may sooner or later want to be far , far away from.

He has seen what addiction does to someone. The horrors of it, and the dangers. Yet he gave a dangerous and addictive drug to you, just to better the sex. There is a girl who died during drugged sex, and I would not ignore that fact. If you love someone, do you give them a drug that you know is dangerous? He cares more about the good sex than he cares about your safety.

Could that be what happened to the other girl? She did drugged sex, and ended up dead. It isn't like she overdosed on her own. she was abused, and maybe accidentally murdered, and maybe your guy was with her. Do you know 100% that he wasn't?
We care. I have daughters. If you were my daughter, I would be up in this, big time. I think I would lose my mind . I would not stop till i spoke with everyone involved in this. and then he would answer to me, about why he isnt in a recovery program. I mean, he did not respect anyone at your home enough to ask permission to come there. Why is he so frantic? Guess he is missing some bedroom time. and dont feel flattered sweetheart, about that, because it is easy to find a man who wants your body. not so easy to find real , honest love.

we're afraid for you. are your parents afraid?
hugs
chicory
Old 07-03-2012, 06:49 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cynical one View Post
In South Florida during the nesting season the towns along the beach have to keep the streets lights dimmed because many hatchlings die going towards the false lights instead of the stars guiding them into the freedom of the ocean. Odd…how plight of the hatchlings corresponds with human nature.
And all of our lights are still shining for you Pink, and none of them are dimmed. If you read these posts with different eyes, you will surely see that it is all of us, who care for your happiness. And you are allowed to go back, or allowed to not go back, sometimes we just are not ready to give up. But if you need us, know that we are here.

love to you Katie
Old 07-03-2012, 10:29 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

He said he will do ANYTHING to get you back. Ask him to take a lie detector test.
Old 07-04-2012, 07:14 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by chicory View Post
Pink, I am so frightened for you. This man has not been cleared yet, totally.

I just see Manipulation, on his part, and to me that says he feels that he cannot trust in who he really is to draw you to him. He is not giving you time to think about it, for some reason.

I anticipate he will try to get you pregnant , to keep you with him. That will forever tie you to someone that you may sooner or later want to be far , far away from.

He has seen what addiction does to someone. The horrors of it, and the dangers. Yet he gave a dangerous and addictive drug to you, just to better the sex. There is a girl who died during drugged sex, and I would not ignore that fact. If you love someone, do you give them a drug that you know is dangerous? He cares more about the good sex than he cares about your safety.

Could that be what happened to the other girl? She did drugged sex, and ended up dead. It isn't like she overdosed on her own. she was abused, and maybe accidentally murdered, and maybe your guy was with her. Do you know 100% that he wasn't?
We care. I have daughters. If you were my daughter, I would be up in this, big time. I think I would lose my mind . I would not stop till i spoke with everyone involved in this. and then he would answer to me, about why he isnt in a recovery program. I mean, he did not respect anyone at your home enough to ask permission to come there. Why is he so frantic? Guess he is missing some bedroom time. and dont feel flattered sweetheart, about that, because it is easy to find a man who wants your body. not so easy to find real , honest love.

we're afraid for you. are your parents afraid?
hugs
Wait, I missed this.....he's still under suspicion for a death of a prior girlfriend? OMFG!
This sounds like a manipulator/control freak psycho movie.

Maybe I watch too much tv, but when you see it happen over and over again, it can't be made up.

Men (or women) who want to control every move and feeling of their partner, are disaster waiting to happen.

Please consider your choices.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:22 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

um......I see a satisfied seagull and no more little hatchling.

I loved that analogy Vale. How very true.

I was in Mexico a few years ago walking the resort around midnight and talking with my daughter. We took her on that trip for her graduation from UW. A man walked up to us and said "Tortuga! Tortuga!" pointing toward the beach. Sure enough there were HUNDREDS of tiny hatchlings heading AWAY from the water toward the lights of the resort. We spent the next hour or so scouring the beach for hatchlings WITH FLASHLIGHTS (duh), picking them up and returning them to the sea.

Little did we know that the flashlights were simply adding to the problem.

Made me think that sometimes.....when we help.....we aren't really helping at all.

gentle hugs
ke
Old 07-04-2012, 08:30 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

The caring voices of SR did not stand a chance against the sweet sound of lies being gently whispered..... very immature and very sad.

Pam
Old 07-04-2012, 08:33 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

its a seductive velvet noose
Old 07-04-2012, 12:41 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

You know its taken me this many days to not yell at all of you. You have all been very insulting in this post and not in regards to my boyfriend Im talking about me. First of all Im not an idiot as I have had to tell you all before. Im not sure what kind of perception you all have of me but I think most of you have made me into something I am not. Yes Im 26. Im very competent in a lot of areas and I graduated college with a degree not in basket weaving. I lived away from home and shared an apartment while I was in school. And yes my parents paid all my tuition, and my rent, and I worked part time to have extra money to spend as I chose. I moved home after I graduated and shared an apartment with one of my girlfriends. She got married, and when my lease was up I decided to move back home to my parents. They unlike most of you were glad to have me come home and my sisters also wanted me around.

I met my boyfriend over a year ago now. I met him through a mutual friend. A friend who is a good person, doesn’t do drugs, or have a problem drinking. My boyfriend works for the same company her boyfriend does. I said before I felt he had been vouched for. We dated for almost 2 months before we slept together and he made it really romantic. So no our love and relationship isn’t about sex like some of you have so crudely said. We moved in together after 6 months and I lived with him for 6 months. We were happy and had no problems.

Not until we planned a trip to visit his parents and found out he had to face his past and be questioned by the police. I was scared and I over reacted. But I am naïve to drugs and the police and all of that and Im not ashamed of that. You may all know all about those things but its not to your benefit. Id rather be naive.

From my first post I told you guys he had nothing to do with that what happened to that girl. Ill call her that to make you all happy. She lived a filthy life and who knows what happened to her, but my boyfriend had proof that he was not even in town or close by. And glad someone mentioned it, but yes his attorney had him take a lie detector test and they gave the results to the police. So let it go and stop coming up with all this crazy stuff about how he pretending to not be in town, and snuck back and killed her. And the reason I didn’t mention the test was because I know one of you will now say sociopaths can lie and it cant be detected. You guys always have a negative spin on whatever .

I knew exactly what was meant by the medical directive but I wasn’t going to justify that comment because it was again an insult saying we don’t believe you, and the proof he had, and the fact the police didn’t charge him with anything, he is still a psycho. You guys are all making that stuff up and running with this theory based on your sick addicts. My boyfriend had a bad past, but he has worked hard to overcome it. I have always said he treated me with respect and was sweet and kind.

And omg Im not some girl from the docks or the projects. My family is not poor and his family is not rich. I never said they were rich. All I said was they helped him with money, and paid for all the attorney stuff. Don’t have to be rich to do that, only have to be kind and loving parents who want to help their kid. So whoever you were that posted all that crap about has he ever dated anyone from his social class. Where the heck did you get that from ? And yes men do buy gifts and send flowers to women out of love and to make them smile. Whoever you are, if you’re a man you are not a romantic, and if you’re a woman Im sorry you have never experienced that kind of romantic love.

Also I do have a job but I don’t care about being 100% independent. Im only 26 and so what if my parents help me. All parents don’t follow your rules and they don’t mind helping their kids reach a better life. I mean yay for those of you that have taken care of yourselves since you were 18 or whatever but it doesn’t make a difference in the big picture. Happiness does.

That’s all Ive got to say. Yep I was wrong about a lot of you because you really have shown me no respect when I read your comments over . Its like we are telling you what to do, and you are not listening. We took time to tell you what to do, you are not listening. You are naïve, and immature or you would listen to us because we are wise and smart.

There was one more thing I forgot, my boyfriend and I are going to watch the fireworks over the lake tonight and he said romantically that it will be a celebration of our getting back together. See he is sweet.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:58 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

I did not read all the replies, but would like to say, Nothing anyone is saying here is going to sink in. The only way to learn is not from opinions of others (though I agree with them all), but for her to fall down once again.
This is her journey, she obviously needs to learn the hard way.

This man is manipulating her, but she cannot see it. We've all been there, but see it clear as day because unlike her, we have fallen many times before we saw the light.

Go for it, move in with him. The school of hard knocks is the best education you will ever have.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:01 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by pinkchampagne View Post
You know its taken me this many days to not yell at all of you. You have all been very insulting in this post and not in regards to my boyfriend Im talking about me. First of all Im not an idiot as I have had to tell you all before. Im not sure what kind of perception you all have of me but I think most of you have made me into something I am not. Yes Im 26. Im very competent in a lot of areas and I graduated college with a degree not in basket weaving. I lived away from home and shared an apartment while I was in school. And yes my parents paid all my tuition, and my rent, and I worked part time to have extra money to spend as I chose. I moved home after I graduated and shared an apartment with one of my girlfriends. She got married, and when my lease was up I decided to move back home to my parents. They unlike most of you were glad to have me come home and my sisters also wanted me around.

I met my boyfriend over a year ago now. I met him through a mutual friend. A friend who is a good person, doesn’t do drugs, or have a problem drinking. My boyfriend works for the same company her boyfriend does. I said before I felt he had been vouched for. We dated for almost 2 months before we slept together and he made it really romantic. So no our love and relationship isn’t about sex like some of you have so crudely said. We moved in together after 6 months and I lived with him for 6 months. We were happy and had no problems.

Not until we planned a trip to visit his parents and found out he had to face his past and be questioned by the police. I was scared and I over reacted. But I am naïve to drugs and the police and all of that and Im not ashamed of that. You may all know all about those things but its not to your benefit. Id rather be naive.

From my first post I told you guys he had nothing to do with that what happened to that girl. Ill call her that to make you all happy. She lived a filthy life and who knows what happened to her, but my boyfriend had proof that he was not even in town or close by. And glad someone mentioned it, but yes his attorney had him take a lie detector test and they gave the results to the police. So let it go and stop coming up with all this crazy stuff about how he pretending to not be in town, and snuck back and killed her. And the reason I didn’t mention the test was because I know one of you will now say sociopaths can lie and it cant be detected. You guys always have a negative spin on whatever .

I knew exactly what was meant by the medical directive but I wasn’t going to justify that comment because it was again an insult saying we don’t believe you, and the proof he had, and the fact the police didn’t charge him with anything, he is still a psycho. You guys are all making that stuff up and running with this theory based on your sick addicts. My boyfriend had a bad past, but he has worked hard to overcome it. I have always said he treated me with respect and was sweet and kind.

And omg Im not some girl from the docks or the projects. My family is not poor and his family is not rich. I never said they were rich. All I said was they helped him with money, and paid for all the attorney stuff. Don’t have to be rich to do that, only have to be kind and loving parents who want to help their kid. So whoever you were that posted all that crap about has he ever dated anyone from his social class. Where the heck did you get that from ? And yes men do buy gifts and send flowers to women out of love and to make them smile. Whoever you are, if you’re a man you are not a romantic, and if you’re a woman Im sorry you have never experienced that kind of romantic love.

Also I do have a job but I don’t care about being 100% independent. Im only 26 and so what if my parents help me. All parents don’t follow your rules and they don’t mind helping their kids reach a better life. I mean yay for those of you that have taken care of yourselves since you were 18 or whatever but it doesn’t make a difference in the big picture. Happiness does.

That’s all Ive got to say. Yep I was wrong about a lot of you because you really have shown me no respect when I read your comments over . Its like we are telling you what to do, and you are not listening. We took time to tell you what to do, you are not listening. You are naïve, and immature or you would listen to us because we are wise and smart.

There was one more thing I forgot, my boyfriend and I are going to watch the fireworks over the lake tonight and he said romantically that it will be a celebration of our getting back together. See he is sweet.
You have a long road ahead of you......wishing you love along your journey. You're going to have some hard hits
Old 07-04-2012, 01:06 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SundaysChild View Post
Very well said, Vale. And no matter what we say to the hatchlings, we can't control the outcome. They will chart their own course. Participating in this thread is triggering my codie tendencies. I'd like to pick her up and carry her to the shore.
Normally I would feel the need to rescue, but in this case, letting her fall is caring. The best way to hit rock bottom is to not have stops along the way.

My friend is like this, but she's 43 and has been doing what this young lady has since she was in her early 20;s

you can't save them all
Old 07-04-2012, 01:11 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  

Hello pinkchampagne,

I've never posted on your threads before but i have read them.

I don't suppose it's worth pointing out that referring to the young woman whose life was cut short so brutally as 'that girl' does not really redeem you in any way from calling her a 'drug ho'.

What will happen with your boyfriend will happen.

But from one woman to another please seriously check you moral compass. 'That girl' was just a little girl one day with hopes and dreams of her own, just like you and any other little girl on this planet.

I hope things work out for you.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:17 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

This thread has gone way past productive for anyone. It is being closed.