Afraid for friend

Old 05-18-2012, 10:09 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I really wish I had had access to this site when I was cleaning up my life. You guys would have been awesome to talk to.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:35 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Well it's been 2 days and I haven't heard for her. She said she would contact me on Facebook.

This is on my mind all day thinking about if she will die. Not healthy.

I wrote her a long message on face book but she didn't respond. I guess she is zipping around the city on meth, not thinking properly
Old 05-20-2012, 12:41 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Well it was good to see you after all. I hate seeing u in such a low state though. But u have been down for a while I know. Please think about getting help for addictions. I know I sound like i am preaching but I am genuinely afraid because of the people u are hanging out with. U are too far into this. I remember telling you that a few years ago but now I am really really worried. U know this isn't the real u and it's definately not the life ur mom would have wanted u to have. You have seen too much and been through too much and if u keep with the men you keep hanging around u will never get out of this hell.
If u need me to find a rehab centre where u can go and get clean and get ur life back together let me know. I found some more clothes here u might like so maybe we can get together again in a few weeks unless you are in a rehab facility getting better then I will see u after and treat u to a special day to celebrate if u do go for help.

Lots of love
Doingfine

P.s. I want u to get better so you can be happy again and come back to the land of the living. Soon after u r clean all the crazy thoughts will quiet down and eventually you will dominate those thoughts and think clear. Please ask for help. And don't forget to pray.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:42 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

That's what I wrote to her
Old 05-20-2012, 12:56 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I hope you can leave it at that keep working on YOU right now your putting so much energy with trying to "make" her see the light. You already know you can't just as no one could "make" you see it.

You have said what you felt you needed too she knows she can talk to you you used the word rehab in what you wrote her so many times it is possible she may shy away for awhile.

For your own sanity be sure your still working on you.
Old 05-20-2012, 01:02 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

U r right. Can't keep thinking about this. Must be my addictive personality.

I was very forthright and honest about what I saw and how to get out of this situation. But she may think I'm acting like an ex smoker all self justified and knowing it all
Old 05-20-2012, 01:09 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

I was very forthright and honest about what I saw and how to get out of this situation.

Her mind frame is not about getting out right now.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:16 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

She said she would be in touch soon but hasn't. Still thinking about her
Old 05-22-2012, 07:13 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

I am a little worried about you... are you having any urges to use during this? I know you care deeply for your friend but this obsession is not healthy it drives us insane. Maybe think about attending some meetings Nar-anon or something?

I don't know if you went through any meetings when you went into recovery but now your on the other side the side where your not using but care about someone who is.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:37 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Hi! No I am not thinking about using, it crosses my mind once in a while like how nice it would be to have a smoke but not really seriously.

I went to some narc anon meetings and got some counselling and refocused on other things and I do not wish to use anymore. Mind you I think I have replaced all other addictions with food.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:49 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

And thank u for caring crazybabie, a do appreciate that
Old 05-23-2012, 09:38 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

I get a message today on Facebook and she says she is not doing well. Don't know what that means exactly but now I'm really worried again.

I know, there is nothing I can do.