grandson is coming home tomorrow.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

my grandson is coming home tomorrow.

he has been in prison for 2 yrs. i do not know who all knows my story but none of his family will let him stay with them. little j. has lied & stolen from everyone of us. he has lived with everyone of us. his other grand parents raise him & his sister form the time his mom was killed (murdered) . he was 3 & his sister was 5. his father was in prison for the 1st time when all of this happened. little j. started using at 12yrs old. little j. is slower than most of us. i feel really bad for him but i know the 3c's & know it is not my fault. i really want him to do the rigght things but in my heart i give him 30 days to be back in jail. pray for him please. i love that kid (he is now 20)& made my boundries when he was living with me at 14. thank u all for taking the time to read this.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:57 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

grandson is coming home tomorrow.

he has been in prison for 2 yrs. i do not know who all knows my story but none of his family will let him stay with them. little j. has lied & stolen from everyone of us. he has lived with everyone of us. his other grand parents raise him & his sister form the time his mom was killed (murdered) . he was 3 & his sister was 5. his father was in prison for the 1st time when all of this happened. little j. started using at 12yrs old. little j. is slower than most of us. i feel really bad for him but i know the 3c's & know it is not my fault. i really want him to do the rigght things but in my heart i give him 30 days to be back in jail. pray for him please. i love that kid (he is now 20)& made my boundries when he was living with me at 14. thank u all for taking the time to read this.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

He and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers
Old 05-05-2012, 01:43 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

That's a whole lot of difficulty going on in that story for all involved. You and your dear grandson will be in my prayers today.

gentle hugs
ke
Old 05-06-2012, 05:30 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Oh Hope, my prayers go out for your grandson, that he can find a better path when he gets out.

And special prayers for you, this cannot be easy for you either.

Sometimes people can overcome a tragic childhood, there is help for him and hope too, I really hope he reaches out.

Hugs
Old 05-06-2012, 12:41 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

the prison just called my ex son inlaw. little j will stay with him for now as long as he follows the rules. he is on the way. prayers please.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:12 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

My prayers for you and your family and little J.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:20 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

(((Hope))) - Lots and lots of hugs and prayers coming to you, ((Little J)) and the rest of your family.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 05-06-2012, 06:18 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

he looks so good. it was the 1st time i have seen him since his arrest. i was so happy to see him. i pray he does good. he met me at the car & i hugged him. i said i love u so much & have missed u so bad. i hope u are home to stay. his eyes filled up with tears & he just shook his head yes!! i pray he is.
Old 05-06-2012, 06:58 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I'm glad you got to see him and he looks good. I will be keeping you and your grandson in my prayers.