Just on more thing

Old 04-10-2012, 08:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just on more thing

Just another f***** thing i have to deal with because of meth addict husband (JOE). Found out today im not making a dime off selling my house, nothing. No money to rent a place, no money for truck to move, nothing. My realator said i should get out as soon as possible, before morgage company adds more fines. And its all because of JOE and his meth, Ihate this ,hate this. WHY AM I BEING PUNISHED, WHEN I HAVENT DONE NOTHING WRONG .I guess jake and myself are going to homeless shelter until i can get money saved to get something. Put furniture in storage( which i cant afford) and to top it all off, remember i said had appointment at a womens help center, well they said couldnt help me . They said the had no more pull than i did. At my last end. I worked so hard getting this house ready to sell and now i get nothing. If u dont here from me for a while, dont worry, ill be back. I just want to tell everyone thank you for every thing and all the support you have given me. Ill never forget it
Old 04-10-2012, 10:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Take care of you, Jolinda. Sometimes when things look the worst, the tide is simply changing.

gentle hugs
ke
Old 04-11-2012, 04:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It often gets worse before it gets better. Hang in there. Things have to change for things to change and though it seems bad at the moment, it will get better.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:50 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Just Keep Swimming

I'm sorry, Jolinda. I will be thinking of you and praying that things turn around quickly.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:58 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Please contact the Human Services Department for your county ASAP. They may know of something. At the very least you should be able to get emergency food stamps, medical coverage, etc.

Talk to local pastors - they may not be able to help you directly, but they often know someone who knows someone who can. Some organizations may offer you money to help with a security deposit or some other type of assistance.

I know you are tired right now. Not just tired - WEARY. But please don't be afraid to ask for help. There are a lot of people out there who had someone help them along at one time or another and they are just looking for a way to pay it back to the world at large. We all need help sometimes.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:00 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

it is disheartening to lose everything you have worked for almost all your life ~ many of us know that and can relate to some of the feelings you have . . .

It is physically, emotionally and spiritually exhausting. . . for me that's what the disease wanted me to be - broken, beaten and discarded. . .

But we can refused to give up ~ we can rest, regroup and regain our strength and say tomorrow I will try again. . .

It's not easy, in no way or fashion, but you have spent the last years fighting with a horrible disease and still accomplished so much ~ just imagine what you can accomplish without that to bring you down. . .

Maybe take a deep breathe, give yourself the time to grief the loss, feel the pain and then when you are ready ~ go out and Make yourself & your son a brand new wonderful life. . .The possibilities are endless. . .

PINK HUGS,
Rita