feeling worthless jolinda

Old 03-28-2012, 03:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry feeling worthless jolinda

found a meeting on friday, Im going....Im really nervous. My husband joe is still home, for now. Cant help question everything he says n does. Driving me crazy. Catch my self begging for answers.Sometimes i feel like i can walk away. Dont want to be with someone who doesnt want to be with me. Cant be withsome whos addicted to meth. Jake told him not to talk to him.Very stressful situation.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:54 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Breathe. It is scary to go to a meeting for the first time. But everyone there understands your pain and confusion. You may not understand how the meetings will help you at first but keep going back. It takes time for the fog to clear. You'll find supportive, caring people there.

You will be in my prayers today.

gentle hugs
ke
Old 03-28-2012, 08:34 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Jolinda,
No addict can put "us" before his/her drug, so don't take it personally. I am saying this in response to your saying

"Dont want to be with someone who doesnt want to be with me. Cant be withsome whos addicted to meth. Jake told him not to talk to him.Very stressful situation."

I just wanted to make sure you realize this is not about you. This is Joe's problem and it is a chemical dependency and a sick choice that has him choosing this miserable life over you and your children. Trust me, you did nothing wrong and nothing to cause this. If you get nothing else out of this today....realize YOU DIDN'T CAUSE IT AND YOU CAN'T CONTROL IT! Hugs to you! We are here for you!