And...... here we go again, relapse w arrest

Old 02-12-2012, 09:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thumbs down And...... here we go again, relapse w arrest

Oh how the gut always knows. AXH was arrested for possesion, even though hes clean, funny how that happens. My guy knew something was wrong even though he was nice, pleasent and not causing problems. It is almost sad how we just know these things.
He called me from the jail but i didnt answer. So when he was released he calls and thinks I dont know anything and wasnt going to say anything. The really sad part is when I tell him I dont understand why he can find a way to get that crap but he cant find a way to give support or pay for the visits w our daughter, he gets upset and say I dont use it very much, ........ How do ypu think I bought her christmas presents. The SOB has been sellling it! when he needs money. I was so livid I wanted to vomit!!
Pointd out to him that those are the people I dispise! They sold him the stuff that put him where he was. His response was well its there choice to buy it. Oh no, yes it may be but you are now feeding the problem!
So now he has to go in yet another program (this will be his 6th or 7th) or jail for up to 18mths. and the program is out patient. He has all the resources at his finger tips with the VA, yet he cant get past all this. Just shows you have to want it and work it for it to work!
Argh!! Just saddens me for my daughter (8 yrs old)
Old 02-12-2012, 09:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

He's your ex. Limit contact to visitation issues only. Trying to point anything out to him is like talking to your mousepad. It is totally useless. His life is his to live as he chooses. Keep your focus on you and your daughter and what is best for the two of you.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

So true Suki! And i do limit contact to Daughter. he calls to talk to her and tried to talk about life, limit to not be rude and so my daughter doesnt hear negative.
His choices are his and what he chooses to do with life. Just saddens me that he is speeding up the end of his life with his choices and how it will effect my daughter.

I just bought a house with my mother and my life has come full circle to be back the way I wanted it to be. I will move forward while he does what ever he chooses to make his life!