Sick to my stomach - and everywhere else

Old 12-21-2011, 11:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Lightbulb Sick to my stomach - and everywhere else

Good evening avid readers,

I posted a while ago, giving the summary of my version of hell with my XABF. I believe I was in the pre - stages of filing for separation at that time. I will catch you all up to speed...

My cat who was very ill at last post, ended up having to be put down due to advanced feline leukemia. That was one of the hardest things I have ever have to do....Pick a day to say goodbye to her forever. I didn't think I could do it without XABF there, ( maybe I subconsciously meant just for someone else to do it for me, in general? ) but I did it. She was suffering horribly and I have come to great peace with my decision.

Meanwhile, XABF was continually breaking the RO that was served to him in increasing and increasing instances. He was texting and calling, wanting his suit for court, which I ignored repeatedly. Then he started to get brave and drive by our house, late at night to watch me, and then take off. Then it increased to texting me the moment I would leave the house or come back, as if he was watching me from somewhere.

I reported all of this to the police who have at this time, done nothing really. They can't find him, (he's hopping from hotel to hotel according to backdated credit card statements) he's not answering his phone, his sick, enabling family is lying that he is back at work out of province ( he sure must be tired working all day then driving 8 hours to stalk me - lol) and his court date has been postponed oh......about 6 times now.

On top of this, he held off submitting the last of our business invoices, and once the RO was in place, he then submitted them, closed our joint business account and kept upwards of $30,000 and payed for none of his responsibilities. I have been trying to find steady employment for 2 months and to no avail. I am now on my last few weeks of squirreled money and the legal separation process has been long and drawn out.

I go back to the lawyer tomorrow to counter petition his b.s. He claims to have not spent one red cent on drugs. ( I calculate over $100,000 is missing from this year alone! ) He said he has zero dollars ( but his actions and credit card statements show otherwise) He admits he was prescribed Oxys but used them properly ( that was just ONE of his DOC and he abused them horribly!) And to top it off, alledges that I lied to police and he is facing criminal charges, which may hinder his chances of making the kind of money he is used to! Unbelievable! Does he really think that I don't have proof of everything I accused him of?

I hope the legal system will see the truth and the process will speed up and go in my favor. He wants a 50/50 split of our property and debt, but doesn't want to give me 50% of the money. Nice deal he wants, hey?

If anyone out there can offer advice or support regarding how long the legal thing may go, or is there anything more I can do (other than tell the truth) to ensure the light at the end of this tunnel is going to happen?
Old 12-22-2011, 05:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I am so sorry about your cat. I lost my very old cat over 2 years ago and I still miss him terribly, but the deep pain has turned into fond memories, so healing does come in time. And I too did "the right thing" but that didn't make it any easier or hurt me less. It helped though when I thought of the alternative and the suffering that would have meant.

I'm glad you have a lawyer, keep him up to date with every detail, write them down for yourself as well.

I hope when all this is over you find some peace and a quiet time just for you.

Hugs