first day on here!

Old 11-21-2011, 07:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy first day on here!

This site is awsome. It'll take me a min to get used to but that's how everything is wen its new. The person I love is sitting next to me and I can't even look at him w/o hurting. Like its not the person I love and it hurts. Its ironic how his actions can genuinly hurt me so bad (as in stealing and lieing all the time) but don't seem to faze him in the slightest. I know it does somewere but I don't think those feelings w come out till he's clean. I'm just rambling cuz I have sooo much to say but it feels ok on here.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Welcome to SR, lildc. You will find a lot of support here. Stick around and read and post often. It will help. Be sure to read the stickie posts at the top of this forum. You'll find a lot off good information there.

Again, welcome to SR! We're here to support you.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Maybe we should talk, because I can really relate..
Old 11-21-2011, 10:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Wow I can't get over how much I have learned on this sight since this morning. This website has already helped me trumendisly and I am still egar to learn more and to met ppl. I have been so confused and looking for an outlet and didn't know were to turn. I found this site on accedent and it has made my day and these days not a lot makes my day......it has given me hope and strength I just have to stay strong and get out of this relationship so hopefully my loved one with get a reality check and if not I need to get away anyways. Thank u all for replying and I hope u r all finding wat u need in life to
Old 11-21-2011, 10:32 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

greetings! I only joined this site less than two weeks ago...it is very empowering and I find a lot of strength here. I hope the same for you. Peace to you and yours. Love surrounds us.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:01 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
TMZ

welcome to SR

There is a lot of years of wisdom here, and we all get strength from one another.
We would like it if you would share your story. So we can know more about you and your situation.
Keep posting, and reading plenty of reading.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:44 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Keep reading, learn all you can about codependency and addiction. We are here for you.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:49 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Welcome! I've been on here a little over a month and this site is wonderful. I hope you find the support you are looking for.