So proud of myself

Old 11-11-2011, 05:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

So proud of myself

well last night at 11 pm i recieved a call from a restricted number which i know at that time of night its the cops... so i answer the phone and the officer identifies himself and then tells me that he is with my AD, they were looking for her due to the post she had made on facebook... he asked me if i wanted to come and pick her up and i didnt even hesitate and replied NO.. he said oh well she really wants to come home and I explained to him that she does not have a home to come home too. he said ok i understand well just know that she is safe and fine and told him thank you very much for letting me know and to have a good night... I am soooo sure that my AD was in shock when the cop told her I was NOT coming to get her... the best part of it all is I dont even feel bad at all for not going and picking her up or finding her a place to stay... first baby step but its gotta start somewhere right.. Unfortantly if they would of waited to find her until next week her warrent will active like on monday or tuesday.. <sigh> but this is my HP doing so I have to go with it.. everything happens for a reason right.. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I truly believe that miracles happen when we get out of God's way and don't interfere.

I too see her HP at work in her life last night, and today, and regardless of her good or bad choices, I pray she may get her miracle too.

Hugs
Old 11-11-2011, 07:30 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Miracles are at work! As Ann so eloquently stated, we just need to get out of the way. Learning this as well and you will see the miracle and know it is HP and then the peace comes...Praise HP (God for me )
Old 11-11-2011, 07:36 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

(((((hugs)))))

What a heart tugging first baby step you took, congrats for taking it!!
Old 11-11-2011, 02:18 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Old 11-11-2011, 03:36 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Impressive!