November is a Gratitude MONTH!

Old 11-25-2011, 09:22 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

Gratitude for yesterday was that peace that no matter what me and my God are going to be ok, even better than OK!

Today's gratitude is for my sister in law, LJ - we are total opposites but band together always - she even went shopping with me yesterday - we stayed in Kmart for 3 hrs and she HATES to shop! She supports me & loves me unconditionally!

PINK HUGS my friends!
Old 11-25-2011, 12:52 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  

I am thankful for my sons program and our ability to see him glowing on Thanksgiving. I am thankful for my Mother, who is on chemo and fighting for her life. She is my joy and my rock.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:54 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Gratitude day 26 - grateful for Holidays so that I can spend time with my family and friends that I don't often get to visit or see!

Day 27 - For the wonderful senses God gave our bodies - to be able to see, hear, taste, feel and smell - all the awesome Blessings He has placed in this world. What a gift!

PINK HUGS!
Old 11-27-2011, 12:08 PM
  # 104 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I haven't been here every day but the gratitude is in my heart every single day.

Today I am grateful for this time of my life, and for the beauty of nature that is all around me.

Life is good, I didn't always notice. I am grateful to see it today.

Hugs
Old 11-27-2011, 02:35 PM
  # 105 (permalink)  

I am thankful for the quiet time that I had today. It gave me a chance to "Be still and know that God is God."
Old 11-28-2011, 08:20 AM
  # 106 (permalink)  

Day 28 - I'm grateful for "Giggles" - that sweet laughter that I hear from my granddaughters - you know the one - that comes from their bellys - that I don't have a care in the world laugh! so so so sweet - I wish I could bottle that sound and on those days when you feel you can't go on - just open the bottle & listen to their giggles!

PINK HUGS my friends!
Rita
Old 11-28-2011, 08:24 AM
  # 107 (permalink)  

I am thankful for the rain. We really need it!
Old 11-28-2011, 09:41 AM
  # 108 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I am grateful for the stars and the gentle breeze at night that tells me all is well in the world.
Old 11-28-2011, 12:02 PM
  # 109 (permalink)  

11-28: I am thankful for looking forward, not backward. Hope springs eternal
Old 11-28-2011, 02:22 PM
  # 110 (permalink)  

Nov 24th - Grateful for a wonderful meal with family and friends. Everyone had a good time and ate way to much!
Nov 25th - It was hard to be grateful that day with Arkansas getting spanked by LSU but I am thankful I live in a country where I can enjoy such stuff.
Nov 26 th - will finish this tomorrow
Old 11-29-2011, 05:18 AM
  # 111 (permalink)  

November 29 - Today's gratitude is Mr.PINKAcres!! My handsome hubby! Three years ago today we had our first date. This kind gentleman asked me out to dinner as a thank you for the help I gave him with his taxes. Little did I know !!

Here we are 3 yrs later - Happily married raising a grandchild together; we've been married a little over a year and have already been faced with some tough challenges due to this disease, life and loss of loved ones; He's not perfect, but that's great cause neither am I! But we are perfect for each other!

Yes, I am so grateful for this wonderful healthy man my HP blessed me with!

PINK HUGS,
Rita

justlizzyd - Arkansas had me worried for a little while in the first of that game! SEC teams are tough! Good luck to yall in the Bowl Games! Hope we do well against Georgia and then hopefully onto the National Championship against. . . ????? (who knows) gotta love College Football!
Old 11-29-2011, 06:43 AM
  # 112 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for an uneventful ride to the airport to take my Mom back to Virginia. I am grateful for having enough energy to get up before the sun got up!
Old 11-29-2011, 12:21 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MsPINKAcres View Post
justlizzyd - Arkansas had me worried for a little while in the first of that game! SEC teams are tough! Good luck to yall in the Bowl Games! Hope we do well against Georgia and then hopefully onto the National Championship against. . . ????? (who knows) gotta love College Football!
I do wish LSU luck in that game for sure :-)
Old 11-29-2011, 12:25 PM
  # 114 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Justlizzyd View Post
Nov 24th - Grateful for a wonderful meal with family and friends. Everyone had a good time and ate way to much!
Nov 25th - It was hard to be grateful that day with Arkansas getting spanked by LSU but I am thankful I live in a country where I can enjoy such stuff.
Nov 26 th - will finish this tomorrow

Continued....
Nov 26th - I am grateful for the fireplace in my cozy little house.
Nov 27th - I am grateful that the 4 days off I had from work were good and drama free.
Nov 28th - Cyber Monday! I was able to get most of my Christmas done online and did not have to go to the stores!
Nov 29th - today - I am grateful to see a full day of sunshine. It's good for the soul.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:02 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I am grateful for dolphins and manatee and lovely birds, all around me to entertain and add to my peace.

Life is good.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:11 AM
  # 116 (permalink)  

Well ok my friends - today is the last day of November ~ Time to wrap up the Gratitude month!

Before I post my gratitude I would like to say THANK YOU for participating, for reading and for just being a part of this Thread. It has been a joy to read everyone of your gratitudes, to see who all enjoyed it and I appreciate everyone of you!

My Gratitude for today is simply the ability to realize I have SO much to be grateful for!! For the longest time I spent my life dwelling in fear, worry and sadness. I couldn't see all the wonderful things I had to be grateful about in my life. IT IS A WONDERFUL LIFE (one of my favorite movies) and I'm so glad to have each of you in my life sharing this journey!

PINK HUGS & I pray that your gratitude continues throughout the rest of your life!

Rita
Old 11-30-2011, 12:08 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  

Nov 30th 2011 - Today I am thankful for my Nar-anon SESH book that gives me a boost when I "f" up. I can read and re-read about peoples struggles and how they now have serenity. It's lets me know that it's okay for me to blow it as long as I keep striving towards recovery. It helps me when I want to beat up on myself.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:21 PM
  # 118 (permalink)  

I am thankful for being able to turn on my gas logs and read the morning newspaper with my little "Yorkie" snuggled in my lap.

I am thankful for my husband who brings me my second cup of coffee every morning. (can't get up because of my little Yorkie in my lap).

I am thankful that my Gratitude List is so long, that I can't write it all in this little box.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:50 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  

One day at a time, it's been a month full of blessings and some were strangely wrapped, too. I'm grateful for the gift
Old 11-30-2011, 04:59 PM
  # 120 (permalink)  

I am grateful for the joy of hope and faith. Letting go is good. God bless you all.
TT