Reporting in!!

Old 10-23-2011, 06:03 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

OH Dev it is so good to hear from you. She's precious and a bit precocious, and your son looks happy and a bit colorful. LOL. For some reason your post about him and his tattoos reminded me of one very long ago when someone posted about their mother thinking that her son's having tattoos was the absolute most horrible thing he could do... and the rest of us all laughed and said, "oh is that all? That's it? He has a tattoo?" and we giggled about it for days.

I am glad to hear from you. I'll be with Ann in the Codie bus - and I promise we'll eat whatever Mr. Dev cooks. We're easy.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:29 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by devastated View Post
Gosh, Ann, do you realize how many years we've been through together?
Nine years, Dev, nine years of walking together sharing our tissues, sharing our light and best of all sharing our laughs. I can't think of anyone I'd rather walk with for nine years than you.

That said, maybe it's time you traded those stiletto boots in for some orthopedic walking shoes, I swear one day you will fall and break a hip and then I suppose I shall have to call 911 and listen to you sweet talk the medic again and ask for his number for your speed dial.

If we're gonna walk another nine years, I think new sneakers are called for. Maybe some nice bunny sneakers would do.

Love you lots, Dev, 9 years really flies when you're havin' fun.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:06 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Hi Cats, Hi Ann

Nine years, WOW, not much has changed except maybe we got smarter! Gosh, when I look back at some of the things we did then, I shiver! Remember you going to the crack house looking for your son, and threatening everyone there to get out of your way or else?? Shoot, they must have thought you were a 3rd degree black belt or something to have that kind of nerve! LOL

Remember my noisy mailman asking who I knew in San Quentin? I mean besides the warden?? I remember I would call there and ask to talk to the chaplain. When he would get on the phone, I would ask him to deliver a message to my son! OMG, I was crazy!!

Cats, I remember when I moved here and ran into a lady that told me to be very careful not to go to the other side of the lake. When I asked why, she said, that's where all the "bad" guys are. She said, you'd recognize them right away 'cause they have lots of tattoos! I acted really shocked, then laughed all the way home. Hello, son is that you?

There's a nice dad on the soccer team that was a cop over that side of the lake. He said he had to quit 'cause it was so bad. I said, really? Did you know my son? He almost died from shock. Nice lady like me having a son with tattoos! I must admit all the parole officers are shocked when they come here for the first time to see where son was living! They can't believe he has a normal family. Well, they did think that until they found my nun-chucks!

Ann, I love the new bunny slippers, are those the ones where the cleats are activated when you kick someone? Nice!!

Yep, we will walk together for years to come.

Love you bunches
Hugs, Dev

Hey want a sneak preview of Trinity in her costume? Check it out!
Attached Images
Old 10-24-2011, 03:32 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Oh she's adorable as Raggedy Ann....red hair and all...brings a tear to this codies eyes.

And I have to say that pumpkin is pretty snazzy too.

Please give Trinity a big hug from her Auntie Ann
Old 10-24-2011, 08:18 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

what a precious little one!

congrats on the finalization of the adoption!

Pink Hugs,
Rita
Old 10-24-2011, 10:23 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Oh Dev... she is so precious, and a lucky lucky child.

Get the updates coming!