OT ....Fall is nearing

Old 09-19-2011, 08:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

OT ....Fall is nearing

Goodmorning everyone,
Nice chilly, rainy, dreary, cloudy, misty morning here in Ohio. That must mean FALL is on the way!

Mr. Moose and I have decided to stay hunkered down here this winter, no Florida trip. Which means we get to spend more time with 2 year old grandson, Aiden. Which most days is fun, other days, I realize I'm getting more maturity (that would be old in common terms)in my bones and muscles.

I've made a few positive changes around here. Spoke with oldest AS, (father of Aiden) and said, no more money. Pretend we don't live here, and solve your own problems, we have enough on our plate between your daughter, and your son. Although I have gave the NO More Money boundary, or N.M.M. as I call it, multiples times before. I just need to be strong, and get my tushy back to my meetings.

Okay everyone, take a big deep breath and smell fall coming........

I'm thinking pumpkins, fall leaves, halloween.....yum!

hugs and hugs......
Old 09-19-2011, 08:19 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Fall is my favorite season of the year, and with the arrival of chilly nights and much cooler days, I'm definitely in the mood for things like pumpkin pie!

It's good to hear from you, and give those little ones an extra hug from Kansas!
Old 09-19-2011, 02:31 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

The leaves have begun to change here and the apples are plentiful here in apple country...I think I like autumn best of all the seasons.

N.M.M. was a lesson that took me far too long and cost me far too much money before I finally meant it. It was only when I began to be mistaken for the Bank of Canada that I realized that perhaps I might need to open a savings account for myself and stop giving it away to lost causes.

Moose you have a heart of gold, you give so much of yourself to your grandson and all those you love. That's more than enough, the cash is better spent feathering your "maturity" fund.

Big hugs from the north