Going for TRO in am

Old 09-12-2011, 01:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Going for TRO in am

Ohhh How and why does it go full circle!!!????

SXAH is no longer Sober and showing it!! He admitted to me last weekend he is going back in rehab. He was mad he told me, didnt want me to use it against him. If only he would know it is his actions that make me have to take action. if it was mearly him using and not the Jerk he becomes I would not have to do this!!

He was upset Friday because he was going to come see our daughter. he got back later than I expected we were all tired (from the So CAL power outage ordial the night before) and were going to rest a little. He said Ill just say home it will be late. Told him ok, but if ya change yor mind let me knoww.He said ok, because he wanted to see her, since the program has changed and he wont be able to leave on weekends like last time ( and why would they let them out for all but first weekends in an inpatient treatment?!?!) So it was agreed. As I get up, yeslater than I planned but only 5pm. and send him a text he send one saying guess i dont get to see her. .......... and the Drama began. I ignored them and just whatevered it! HE calls the house yelling at my mom. Daughetr didnt want to talk (she is not a phone talker) and it progressed he hung up and calls back 15 minutes later same thing. My mom tells him or Daughter wont see him until he takes care of himself.

lil over an hour later He walks up (no car or license) Bangs on the door and says" Im here lets talk" Needless to say we were all scared. My mom went out. Our daughter could heara dn was scared, so I went out told him she was scared I think he needed to leave. His response..... NO! You will have to just call the cops! I tool daughter out back to remove her from hearing. he finally left but was well you al know the look, wired figity, pupils dialted, etc . We call local Sheriff and they said without hurting someone they cant do anything. AND daughter (almost 8) thought it was her fault and Daddy said call police becuase she isnt a good girl!!! Breaks my heart!!! This is her Male role model!!!

So hear I am calling off work for tomorrow with no one to cover my office ( school nurse) to go get TRO AND child Support, stressed and numb! Am i really hear again. I left 5 years ago!! he was sober about 4 years. I think he started using after Easter really. I am just going through motions and kept myself away from the house all weekend. seems like the grieving process is all mashing into one all over again. !

I am rambling, but thanks for listening and please pray for my strength. I dont know how I get through things without you all!!
Going to get some sleep with car keys in bed so I can hit panic button if I need to :rotfxko
Old 09-12-2011, 03:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

His behaviour reflects his lack of control. I hope you get that order today and keep yourself and your child safe.

Hugs
Old 09-12-2011, 03:47 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

ditto to ann. stay safe...
Old 09-12-2011, 03:59 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Good Luck, and yes, stay safe.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:13 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks! I am sitting her at court house waiting for TRO office to open and just sick to my stomach that this is something I have to do. I know AXH will go off!! mad because I used the fact that he is using and told me against him. I know there is no making him understand. I just wish there wad anorher way!!
I want our daughter to have her father because she should.

I will keep you posted!