does.the obsessing ever stop?

Old 07-25-2011, 03:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

does.the obsessing ever stop?

ok so i kicked out abf wednessday I finally said enouhj is enough but I find myself tday waninag to wanna talk looking at the phone a text a call anything I guess outta habit but does this behavior ever stop? I hope so if he choices this lifestyle I should not have is he gonna is is he in jail it j ain't fair I so wish things wwrw diffrent but I finaly see the pic for what it is an addict doing what an addict does no doubt he loves me and his family but the ccra'k has takin over the man I love and he is not ready to fight it for himself.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
tam

it gets better as long as you work on your recovery...let go and take care of yourself....it takes time but its doable.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks we dnt have the meetings within an hour of me and I have a 1 mo old and a 4 year old so not the easiest thing to do! But I would like to att3nd one and check it out I do feel like I'm doing a good job detaching myself bc I have been w him so long but i know eelize I have lost myself I was 16 when we started dating so i dnt know me wo him so I think its time I learn I am young I dnt want to be discovering myself in my 30s and 40s when im ony 22 and can do it now! I'm feeling more confident than i have in along time