New In Recovery, Dating A Heavy Drinker.

Old 07-10-2011, 07:56 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I think i will be comfortable enough to ask her, soon; i'm just one of those Uncomfortable-With-Asking-For-Help type-addicts .
Join the crowd!

It's still difficult for me to ask for help, though I'm quicker in recognizing my unwillingness and I make a conscious effort to reach out most times. Note I said most as I have been known to dig both feet in and scream at the thought of moving forward!
Old 07-10-2011, 07:57 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by mkb87 View Post
In addition to the stray men, I take in stray animals, too. I currently have more cats than most people would consider normal, although my two toms stay outside mostly, three of my kittens will be finding new homes when I can be bothered to make flyers and distribute them (hard with me working six days a week the past few weeks) and my momma cats and the new additions (the two kittens my husband talked me into keeping) are box-trained so my house doesn't stink, and a dog that was, well, a stray. I wonder if the two are related...stray men and stray pets.
I'm limiting it to stray 4-leggers only these days! I too have numerous cats, in addition to the dogs and 2 silly ferrets!