i made it through tday!

Old 05-15-2011, 08:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

i made it through tday!

As much as wanted to give in when he said he was sorry he never ment to hurt me, I didn't. The big one "I know I can't keep asking you to wait on me but one day in the future when im better maybe you can forgive me and give me another chance " and I said no! Even tho deep inside I was screaming I love you do you promise youll do better. I said no. Felt like it killed me a little I have wanted to cqll him so bad but i did not. now his parents are in bed and i cant call bc they took his phone so I'm safe for the night. I may cry all night till I get off work and go to bed but i didnt give into myself!
Old 05-15-2011, 09:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

God, have I been there. Good for you for sticking to your guns. When I first split with my ex, I had to take extreme measures to avoid contacting him or allowing him to contact me. Trust me, this will be good for you, and potentially for him as well. Hang in there, and if you want to, you can always just post here instead every time you want to call him. We are here for you!
Old 05-15-2011, 10:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

@eaglette thank you so much Im so glwd that i have somewhere to go. It is even harder since i have to see him everyday bc we have a 4 year old and one on the wqy but I found him using Friday night while I was working i did a pop in visit. And thank god I did bc our son was with him. I have stayed strong since that night well not strong considering my 4 year old has been taking care of me instead of the opposite but he dont know that! This is the most painful thing I have been through and I have not gave in I'm proud of myself for that! Lol
Old 05-16-2011, 11:29 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by gforecoveringca View Post
As much as wanted to give in when he said he was sorry he never ment to hurt me, I didn't. The big one "I know I can't keep asking you to wait on me but one day in the future when im better maybe you can forgive me and give me another chance " and I said no! Even tho deep inside I was screaming I love you do you promise youll do better. I said no. Felt like it killed me a little I have wanted to cqll him so bad but i did not. now his parents are in bed and i cant call bc they took his phone so I'm safe for the night. I may cry all night till I get off work and go to bed but i didnt give into myself!

I really like the way you framed this. Sounds like you understand your role in what used to be and are taking responsibility for yourself, going forward.

Good stuff. Have you considered changing your screen name because you are so more than a GF of anyone. You are the master of yourself.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:47 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Tday was even better I did not cry he.came over and we talked wasn't completely happy with everything that was said but I'm pretty happy w myself we agreed that we would just start over I'm going to sit back and watch and see if I still want him to be my future. Which is probably foolish but I'm not ready to give up on him just yet he has helped me through my tough times but I'm deffinatly not jumping right back into this again. Used anyone successful relationships after recovery (if he does actually recover)